Old 04-23-2019, 03:03 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 745 Times in 518 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wproct View Post
I like Marshall Street. You see an actual photo and weight on the scales of the actual disc you are buying.
My favorite.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2019, 04:51 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6
Courses Played: 18
Niced 548 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Howl View Post
If you want details of the exact disc you're purchasing, OTB and Disc Baron are the best I've found. They both detail the profile (puddle top, domed, or flat) and OTB lists the firmness.
If I were to make an online purchase, OTB would definitely be who I would choose. I have so many backups at this point, I only really buy local on occasion now. OTB also post pictures, and not just small ones. Very easy to navigate and great selection too.

Niced: (1)
Old 04-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.1
Courses Played: 85
Niced 233 Times in 117 Posts

I’ve bought from all over the place over the years. Like others mentioned, if I’m just buying stock stuff then DGC is the cheapest. But now that so many places have pictures and more details, I’m much more inclined to go with Infinite, Marshall Street, or OTB. It’s worth the couple extra bucks to know what you’re getting.

Niced: (1)
Old 04-23-2019, 07:21 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 13
Niced 29 Times in 18 Posts

Marshall Street is my favorite. Really fast shipping and seeing the discs is a plus. I also like Disc Golf Center, but shipping sometimes takes some time. Sun King would round out my top three.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:33 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 29
Niced 213 Times in 117 Posts

I used DGC when I first started, but don’t like that they don’t have exact pictures.
Then I used Infinite for a large number of purchases over the next 18 months or so - I still use their flight charts and excellent descriptions of the plastic characteristics to help decide which discs to buy. I also still use them if I can’t find a disc I want at...

OTB - they have pictures and excellent descriptions of each disc, fast $3.95 flat rate shipping and, best for me since I work in Stockton, easy local pickup! They’re expanding their inventory (it seems) daily and their customer service is outstanding
Old 04-23-2019, 07:51 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 51 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by etdefender19 View Post
I used DGC when I first started, but don’t like that they don’t have exact pictures.
They do if the disc is deemed unique - swirly ESP, Trilogy Burst, I-Dye, etc., plus many single colored discs of unusual color have pics.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:22 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 29
Niced 213 Times in 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryTuffskins View Post
They do if the disc is deemed unique - swirly ESP, Trilogy Burst, I-Dye, etc., plus many single colored discs of unusual color have pics.
It’s been at least two years since I’ve been to their site - that must be a (relatively) new feature.
Old 04-23-2019, 08:40 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Niced 630 Times in 542 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzzChief View Post
I’ve bought from all over the place over the years. Like others mentioned, if I’m just buying stock stuff then DGC is the cheapest. But now that so many places have pictures and more details, I’m much more inclined to go with Infinite, Marshall Street, or OTB. It’s worth the couple extra bucks to know what you’re getting.
Yep it is so much better knowing the disc you are getting. This is the reason why I picked Marshall Street Years ago in 2000's but the website is a bit clunky or slow so be patient. I also picked Gotta Go Gotta Throw due to how quick a disc gets to my house say I need a Putting putter Color does not matter for those max weight putting putters, they are a Minnesota based company and I live in South Dakota. Also used Wright Life or whatever they are called the all around Disc Company from Colorado. For Innova Limited Production Discs I have used Innova Factory store to get my brother a G Star Gator for approach, upshots, and windy day putting, he no longer uses his DX Gators. Innova's site unlike elsewhere the limited production discs are often sold out or hard to find and the Innova site has Pick weigh first then will tell you the colors that are left in said weight.

Last edited by Casey 1988; 04-23-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:16 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 104
Niced 235 Times in 109 Posts

www.discgolfcenter.com Great prices, free shipping and they take Paypal.

My only complaint is they need to restock MVP more often, they are always sold out of the good colors and weights.

Old 04-24-2019, 10:25 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 235 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocthecourse View Post
www.discgolfcenter.com Great prices, free shipping and they take Paypal.

My only complaint is they need to restock MVP more often, they are always sold out of the good colors and weights.
Same with Lat64, Discmania, etc.