Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 35
Niced 164 Times in 62 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
I wish it had backpack straps
This.

It's SO freakin' close to being the perfect small backpack that people have been clamoring for. Another potential downside (aside from price) is that it doesn't appear to have connection points for quads.

I like the thoughtful design, but can't help but think they left out some little tweaks that would've made it totally stand alone from the competition.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 13.1
Courses Played: 170
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 568 Times in 259 Posts

I mean they advertised it as the bag with "YOU" in mind. Backpack straps and the ability to hold a 40oz hydroflask would be awesome. Not sure if it actually doesn't hold a 40oz hydroflask but it doesn't look like it will.

Niced: (1)
Old 06-04-2019, 04:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 23
Niced 270 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
A few pictures of Pauls bag from instagram

https://www.instagram.com/paul_mcbeth/?hl=sv

Give us a video of that putter round..PLEASE
It's up!

Old 06-04-2019, 05:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 33
Niced 1,035 Times in 497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Um... View Post
This.

It's SO freakin' close to being the perfect small backpack that people have been clamoring for. Another potential downside (aside from price) is that it doesn't appear to have connection points for quads.

I like the thoughtful design, but can't help but think they left out some little tweaks that would've made it totally stand alone from the competition.

I've seen people use quads with only one connection point on each side.

Not sure how this would ride on your back with that type of set up though.

I'm sure someone will try it eventually.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:44 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 35
Niced 164 Times in 62 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanJon View Post
I've seen people use quads with only one connection point on each side.
I've had to do that myself after a connection point tore on an older bag. Let me just say it's a nightmare and totally defeats the functionality. I mean yeah, you can do it, but it's very difficult to get them on and off when they're setup like that.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 885 Times in 511 Posts

I basicly only use one strap on my backpack on the cource, the only time i use both is on the way to the cource

Old 06-05-2019, 02:45 AM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Niced 634 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsman View Post
I wish it had backpack straps
Actually both with single strap as a clip on, could do both very well then I would think about getting it. So for shorter shots like putts or from basket to next tee unless you have a far walk then backpack. The other thing would I see the backpack straps for is from first drive to basket on most holes and possibly second even some third shots, depending on length of holes.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:09 AM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 885 Times in 511 Posts

One big downside to one long strap is the risk for it to lay in the dirt most of the time. . .i probably going to take the strap of and just use the loop to carry it on the cource. . and i dont want the strap when i΄m on my bike, if the strap get tangled in the weel it would be very bad
Old 06-06-2019, 12:00 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 7
Niced 140 Times in 84 Posts

I got mine in today and took it out for a round, and I am happy with my purchase. Its the same material and quality as bigger Grip bags, and I think they did a good job designing it to get the most space out of such a small bag. I was able to fill it with 2 putters up too in the putter pocket, 3 rocs in the upper sleeve, 5 drivers in the lower sleeve, and a zone in the front pocket. So 11 Discs but you could probably get up to 15 if they were all drivers. And filling the bag with Discs doesn’t affect the bottom storage or side pockets. Cell phone fits in the side pocket, but water bottles over 20-24 oz probably won’t fit. I would have enjoyed a backpack strap too but the shoulder strip didn’t bother me at all and seemed durable. Great option if you want a lightweight bag for 10 Discs or less with good storage, and want it to last more than a season or 2.

Old 06-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 6
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 137 Times in 60 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audible Vibration View Post
I got mine in today and took it out for a round, and I am happy with my purchase. Its the same material and quality as bigger Grip bags, and I think they did a good job designing it to get the most space out of such a small bag. I was able to fill it with 2 putters up too in the putter pocket, 3 rocs in the upper sleeve, 5 drivers in the lower sleeve, and a zone in the front pocket. So 11 Discs but you could probably get up to 15 if they were all drivers. And filling the bag with Discs doesn’t affect the bottom storage or side pockets. Cell phone fits in the side pocket, but water bottles over 20-24 oz probably won’t fit. I would have enjoyed a backpack strap too but the shoulder strip didn’t bother me at all and seemed durable. Great option if you want a lightweight bag for 10 Discs or less with good storage, and want it to last more than a season or 2.
You may have convinced me. That's about how many discs and types I would be using. How tight is it when getting discs in and out?