#1  
Old 03-07-2015, 05:00 PM
nash2000's Avatar
nash2000 nash2000 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: sabattus, maine
Years Playing: 19.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 95
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback: 9 reviews
Default westside Bard rainbow stamp

Taking a shot in the dark but if anyone has one and would either trade me my brand new never throw 1day old neon green bard for it let me know. I saw one on a video today and want one. I've called both DD and Marshall, neither have one. So I'm giving here a shot.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-07-2015, 05:32 PM
CStout CStout is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Tyler
Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 82
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 170
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback: 50 reviews
Default

Try Pecos Rob @Third coast discs. You can find his threads in the vendor marketplace.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2015, 05:49 PM
nash2000's Avatar
nash2000 nash2000 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: sabattus, maine
Years Playing: 19.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 95
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback: 9 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CStout View Post
Try Pecos Rob @Third coast discs. You can find his threads in the vendor marketplace.
I went there (first time on that site) I couldn't find any threads started by that name. Searched thru 10 Pages.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2015, 09:10 PM
pecosROB's Avatar
pecosROB pecosROB is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Tyler, TX
Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 466
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback: 4 reviews
Default

Hey, I currently do not have any rainbow stamps on Bards. I am expecting some more Bards this week though, so if I see any rainbow stamped ones, I'll hold it and holler at you if you want.

Edit: all of my links are conveniently in my signature so you can easily find me!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2015, 10:12 PM
nash2000's Avatar
nash2000 nash2000 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: sabattus, maine
Years Playing: 19.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 95
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback: 9 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecosROB View Post
Hey, I currently do not have any rainbow stamps on Bards. I am expecting some more Bards this week though, so if I see any rainbow stamped ones, I'll hold it and holler at you if you want.

Edit: all of my links are conveniently in my signature so you can easily find me!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it and I'll save your links.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-08-2015, 12:04 AM
pecosROB's Avatar
pecosROB pecosROB is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Tyler, TX
Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 466
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback: 4 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash2000 View Post
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it and I'll save your links.
No problem, this is where the new bards will be once I get them in: http://www.thirdcoastdiscs.com/bard/

After a few weeks I'll move in in with the rest of the Westside Mids. I hope I have a rainbow stamp for you!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-09-2015, 04:48 PM
nash2000's Avatar
nash2000 nash2000 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: sabattus, maine
Years Playing: 19.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 95
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback: 9 reviews
Default

I'm starting to think I'm chasing a unicorn or something. I've called or emailed a half dozen retailers and not a single rainbow stamp. I originally saw it over the weekend on a YouTube mystery box unboxing. Maybe it was a fluke or rare...oh well lol.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-09-2015, 05:51 PM
pecosROB's Avatar
pecosROB pecosROB is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Tyler, TX
Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 466
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback: 4 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash2000 View Post
I'm starting to think I'm chasing a unicorn or something. I've called or emailed a half dozen retailers and not a single rainbow stamp. I originally saw it over the weekend on a YouTube mystery box unboxing. Maybe it was a fluke or rare...oh well lol.
Well, fingers crossed that I get one coming in this week. I'm still waiting on Dynamic for the shipping info, they sent me a paid invoice last Friday of course lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:42 PM
nash2000's Avatar
nash2000 nash2000 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: sabattus, maine
Years Playing: 19.5
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 95
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback: 9 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecosROB View Post
Well, fingers crossed that I get one coming in this week. I'm still waiting on Dynamic for the shipping info, they sent me a paid invoice last Friday of course lol
I really appreciate it my friend. By chance you dont get one but do get a color stamp in a different variety...let me know.
Reply With Quote
 

  #10  
Old 03-09-2015, 06:43 PM
pecosROB's Avatar
pecosROB pecosROB is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Tyler, TX
Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 466
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback: 4 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nash2000 View Post
I really appreciate it my friend. By chance you dont get one but do get a color stamp in a different variety...let me know.
No problem. There is one other guy that is really wanting a particular Bard, but I think he wants a max weight in VIP. I only had a 172g in TP that he bought (and ended up loving), so my guess is if I have a max weight blue that's what he'll want.

I did have some pretty slick holo stamps but those are all gone now. Will post here when I get them, if not PM you first.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Westside DyeMax Bard rhynoreyes898 The Marketplace 0 12-21-2015 07:51 AM
Westside Bard VIP brand spanking new nash2000 The Marketplace 3 03-14-2015 09:32 AM
New 175g stock stamp champ Ontario rhynos with rainbow stamp JC AceHole The Marketplace 1 10-15-2013 11:38 PM
SC for CA rainbow stamp skinnylimbs The Marketplace 0 12-28-2012 04:33 PM
last chance: White with rainbow stamp dx circle stamp puma apdrvya The Marketplace 13 12-02-2011 11:50 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.