#31  
Old 06-18-2018, 12:34 AM
ILUVSMGS18 ILUVSMGS18 is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Keeseville, NY
Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 2
Posts: 1,162
Niced 230 Times in 174 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKWolverine View Post
SIAP, but if the Anubis is a Coyote clone, which Innova disc does the Chariot resemble?
Mako3 with a micro bead.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-18-2018, 03:12 PM
TKWolverine TKWolverine is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 294
Niced 61 Times in 40 Posts
Default

The fact that infinitedylan is hanging around a Coyote thread tells you all you need to know about the Anubis.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-19-2018, 12:20 AM
DanJon DanJon is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Years Playing: 14.6
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 6,442
Niced 625 Times in 302 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKWolverine View Post
SIAP, but if the Anubis is a Coyote clone, which Innova disc does the Chariot resemble?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSMGS18 View Post
Mako3 with a micro bead.

I have a proto chariot and I think it's the micro bead QMS.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Stable's Avatar
Stable Stable is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NC
Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 32
Posts: 2,385
Niced 287 Times in 181 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
Slight bump. So how did the Coyote work out for the OP?
I field tested the 175g Champion Coyote (flat) alongside two ESP Buzzz's. They were very similar in flight with the Coyote stopping 10' shorter most if the time.

I liked it a lot but nothing will get me away from the Buzzz. I'm back with the Comet for the US mid slot. Crazy for ever separating from it.

If the Anubis is a clone of the Coyote then a lot of people will like it. I'm sticking with the Buzzz for this role.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-19-2018, 07:43 PM
Grippenripp's Avatar
Grippenripp Grippenripp is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Morrow OH.
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 1,730
Niced 526 Times in 383 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stable View Post
I field tested the 175g Champion Coyote (flat) alongside two ESP Buzzz's. They were very similar in flight with the Coyote stopping 10' shorter most if the time.

I liked it a lot but nothing will get me away from the Buzzz. I'm back with the Comet for the US mid slot. Crazy for ever separating from it.

If the Anubis is a clone of the Coyote then a lot of people will like it. I'm sticking with the Buzzz for this role.
Seriously been thinking about bringing the Comet back to my bag as well.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-19-2018, 10:52 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,392
Niced 438 Times in 373 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
Seriously been thinking about bringing the Comet back to my bag as well.
X plastic is one of the better for the Comet as is ESP. In Z the disc is harder to power down.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-19-2018, 11:00 PM
Grippenripp's Avatar
Grippenripp Grippenripp is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Morrow OH.
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 1,730
Niced 526 Times in 383 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
X plastic is one of the better for the Comet as is ESP. In Z the disc is harder to power down.
I have a domey Z Glo that I can throw at any power. Looking to grab skme really light x's for form work tho. Probably gonna get myself a Ti as well.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-19-2018, 11:10 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,392
Niced 438 Times in 373 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
I have a domey Z Glo that I can throw at any power. Looking to grab skme really light x's for form work tho. Probably gonna get myself a Ti as well.
That could be harder just for me to use the Z Plastic for the Comet.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,392
Niced 438 Times in 373 Posts
Default

Had a thought what if the Anubis is a Cyote without the thumbtrack? Exact same disc just no thumbtrack. Would that even work as a disc or would it be to flippy to right to even use?
Reply With Quote
 

  #40  
Old 06-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Grippenripp's Avatar
Grippenripp Grippenripp is online now
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Morrow OH.
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 1,730
Niced 526 Times in 383 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
That could be harder just for me to use the Z Plastic for the Comet.
First one I ever owned so IDK. I am getting more and more into the magif of base plastic the more I play though.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.