Old 01-28-2020, 12:49 AM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Bag check fh dominant, bh-work in progress

I have been playing about 1-1/2 years, and have started to get to a point where I can consistently throw most rhfh shots with power and accuracy, my rhbh is workable but not nearly as powerful or consistent, my avg fh distances are titanium zone 200-230, lucid justice 260-280, frost line xxx 300-330, glow ballista pro 400-430, these are the discs that I consistently throw fh, I also have a couple of one shot utility discs that I keep in the bag,

Disc that I bag
Putters bt soft wardenx2, mega soft marshall if theres a steep incline/decline, and caltrop for wind/ short approach, titanium zone that really os and a McBeth zone that's dead straight for throwing, Mids - Malta that's slightly os, buzz os, emac truth, suspect beat-in, star croc, moonshine justice, drivers fh-2-xxx, spark,Climo teebird 3,mammoth, felon or firebird(windy day all day), champ roadrunner(beat-in), tdx, thunderbird, anax, dd3, McBeth Force very os meathook, Moonshine Ballista Pro(workhorse distance driver), gstar katana(fh-hyzerflip max-d bomber). Just want to trim overlap and get the bag set before tournaments and league play starts. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links

Old 01-28-2020, 05:07 PM
Par Member

Niced 75 Times in 50 Posts

seems like you have quite a few 4 or five speed slightly overstable discs. 2 zones, malta, buzz os, suspect, croc, justice. seems like you could cover all of those shots with the zones, maybe keep the justice if that is your main thrower. granted I don't know your game.

what I did was absolutely pack my bag with everything I thought I would want and then I would play a couple different courses, keeping track of what I threw. After 4 or 5 rounds if I only used something once or twice I took it out. Did that for a while until I got my "core" bag. Things that I would use every round, then I examined what I used on certain courses. That got me to a wooded bag and an open bag. If you know the course is all woods or tight lines, probably going to keep some distance drivers in the car, if every hole is 400+, couple of mids and putters are going to stay back.

Another thing to remember is a good golfers change their bag to the conditions and course, so don't think there is such a thing as a "set bag" it's gonna change. Just make sure you have the shots you need, and you feel confidant with what you have. Also have fun or something like that.

Niced: (1)