Old 05-22-2017, 11:35 PM
Par Member

Niced 106 Times in 58 Posts

SHAMELESS FANBOYING BELOW:

I just won our Spring 10 Week League tonight and I 100% credit my game improving so rapidly this spring to the reliability of the Tyrant, Scale and Plutonium which have become the absolute core of my bag.

Kudos and thanks to jcass and kelgart for putting these molds out there and everything you guys are doing to produce some of the most consistent products on the market AND actually listening to the things your customers want in a disc. It is very much appreciated.

I know a few guys from my league have picked up Scales and Lithiums after trying mine out, I will keep spreading the gospel of Faction as often as I can.

(Now about that Croc, Gila and Lotus Stamped Plutonium...)
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 05-23-2017, 12:04 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 125 Times in 98 Posts

Just an odd question-how does fossil heat in vs organic?
Old 05-23-2017, 09:22 AM
Reptilian Disc Golf

Years Playing: 8.3
Courses Played: 14
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 554 Times in 218 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsammons View Post
Just an odd question-how does fossil heat in vs organic?
Pretty similar. Gateways baseline is just so great regardless of flavor.

Fossil may chunk a bit easier due to it being stiffer.
Old 06-01-2017, 05:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 49
Niced 475 Times in 317 Posts

Spreading the RDG love! In my three weekly leagues, I've gotten a few people hooked on some RDG molds (Tyrant and Scale specifically) Ended up handing out some Scales and Serpents and then donating some newer ones as CTP/LP prizes for leagues.

Then, this past week there was a reddit thread about a guy who had his bag and all his discs stolen out of his car and the community responded in force! He posted pictures of the outpouring of discs he received, but he was still using what appeared to be a lunch bag as his DG bag, so since I have WAAAAAY too many bags lying around, I offered him something a little larger/better. Turns out, my old Innova Competition bag that I used for prolly 7-8 years (still in great shape, just a little dirty) was the exact bag and color scheme he had stolen. So, I packed it up, threw a Scale, Serpent, Tyrant, RDG mini and a couple Discmania molds in there since from the pictures of about 50 discs he received, he was missing putters and OS plastic. Hopefully, that gets another hucker hooked on the serpentine goodness of dino-delight.

I thought about throwing a Stego in, but that's more novelty for most players and I have a limited quantity of those. I have about 40 Scales and 15 Serpents, so I didn't mind giving a few of those away.

Niced: (3)
Old 06-02-2017, 01:39 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.1
Courses Played: 37
Niced 226 Times in 135 Posts

Scale was great for me tonight at doubles, even if upshots were all I could contribute.
Stego was used a few times, got some good laughs from the big arms who were getting about 150ft full power. Shocking thing was my partner said he was on a card recently with someone who uses them as a putting putter.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:57 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreemCheese View Post
Scale was great for me tonight at doubles, even if upshots were all I could contribute.
Stego was used a few times, got some good laughs from the big arms who were getting about 150ft full power. Shocking thing was my partner said he was on a card recently with someone who uses them as a putting putter.
Just for kicks and gigs, I grabbed my three Stegos last night and went to town on my putting basket. After a few throws of adjusting, I got to the point where I was hitting about 70% from 30'. I was fine with that. However, when I grabbed my Serpents and actually tried to do some putting practice, that was an adjustment after 30 minutes of Stego putting. LOL!
Old 06-30-2017, 09:56 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 12
Niced 132 Times in 93 Posts

So is there going to be another run of Stegos anytime soon? I lost my first one somehow. So now I have no backup.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Old 07-10-2017, 08:17 PM
Par Member

Niced 44 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93EXCivic View Post
So is there going to be another run of Stegos anytime soon? I lost my first one somehow. So now I have no backup.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
We tried to re-order some here at Infinite Discs and we were told that the mold broke. So until they make a new mold, the Stego will be unavailable. We sure hope it gets sorted out soon. That's a cool disc!

Just got the RDG Croc in, and we'll be listing it soon.

Niced: (2)
Old 07-11-2017, 11:51 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 590 Times in 432 Posts

Wondering if Element/RDG are going to make some more runs of stuff??? Would love to see some more Scale,Serpent,Iridium, Plutoniums !

Old 07-11-2017, 11:58 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
Wondering if Element/RDG are going to make some more runs of stuff??? Would love to see some more Scale,Serpent,Iridium, Plutoniums !
Ohhh. The old days of sweet new stamps every few weeks. I bounce back and forth between beat in Scales and Serpents quite a bit, but my Serpent stack is only about 8 high, with almost 30 Scales in comparison. I would love to get some Classy Gator Serpents or some other bitchin' stamps. More and more, I'm preferring Serpents for putts 35' and in and driving/approaches with the Scale. Just need a better collection of Serps.

Niced: (1)