#3501  
Old 01-24-2021, 12:41 AM
konza_kid's Avatar
konza_kid konza_kid is online now
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Kansas City
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 224
Niced 154 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
I switched to Raptor a while ago. They barely made Preds before the pandemic...maybe time to move on.
Nahhhhh.... look at Nate Doss’ bag, he has had the same one few for the last ten years, only need a few.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3502  
Old 01-24-2021, 02:22 PM
jakebake91's Avatar
jakebake91 jakebake91 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: West Central Wisconsin
Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,321
Niced 1,984 Times in 929 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm0514 View Post
Yeah it seems that the discraft is focusing on discs that are used by the pros right now. IE Forces, Undertakers, buzzzs and zones. I saw a ad where discraft is looking to hire workers for a third shift. So they are trying to work around the clock to get discs out. I think in 4-6 weeks we'll start to see other discs hitting retail shelves.
Aren't those the most popular of their molds also? Makes sense they are running more of their popular plastic during a shortage.
Reply With Quote
  #3503  
Old 01-24-2021, 10:04 PM
Emoney's Avatar
Emoney Emoney is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Years Playing: 12.9
Courses Played: 86
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,488
Niced 791 Times in 398 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
Nahhhhh.... look at Nate Doss’ bag, he has had the same one few for the last ten years, only need a few.
Problem solved? Or is there a "no thats too costly or wrong color complaint?"

Was your initial post an honest post....?

This should give us the answer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture+_2021-01-24-20-02-52.jpg (79.7 KB, 77 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3504  
Old 01-25-2021, 10:30 AM
konza_kid's Avatar
konza_kid konza_kid is online now
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Kansas City
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 224
Niced 154 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
Problem solved? Or is there a "no thats too costly or wrong color complaint?"

Was your initial post an honest post....?

This should give us the answer
Crap! You caught me, you were able to find a max weight predator on the internet. I have no choice now but to pay $40 for that frisbee, I am a fool and you are superior in every way. Yes now, the masses that have been waiting on bated breath, can now have their answer. Konza_kid is a dirty, deceitful cheapskate, and makes false claims on message boards, the last bastion of truth on the internet has been compromised. I don't know how the forum will recover from its first ever instance of hyperbole.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3505  
Old 01-25-2021, 07:21 PM
Emoney's Avatar
Emoney Emoney is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Years Playing: 12.9
Courses Played: 86
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,488
Niced 791 Times in 398 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
Crap! You caught me, you were able to find a max weight predator on the internet. I have no choice now but to pay $40 for that frisbee, I am a fool and you are superior in every way. Yes now, the masses that have been waiting on bated breath, can now have their answer. Konza_kid is a dirty, deceitful cheapskate, and makes false claims on message boards, the last bastion of truth on the internet has been compromised. I don't know how the forum will recover from its first ever instance of hyperbole.
A simple "thank you" would have sufficed ....




Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #3506  
Old 01-25-2021, 08:21 PM
konza_kid's Avatar
konza_kid konza_kid is online now
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Kansas City
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 224
Niced 154 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
A simple "thank you" would have sufficed ....



Was feeling cranky and creative, had to ride the wave.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3507  
Old 01-29-2021, 10:36 AM
konza_kid's Avatar
konza_kid konza_kid is online now
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Kansas City
Courses Played: 1
Posts: 224
Niced 154 Times in 94 Posts
Default

Does anyone know anything about this plastic blend? This site has it as hard blend, I've never seen that, seems like it is a KC pro copy, or that would be my guess. If it has been run a thousand times before, and I'm dumb that's fine too.

https://sweetspotdiscgolf.com/shop/d...ch-hard-blend/
Reply With Quote
  #3508  
Old 01-29-2021, 01:21 PM
Sethamphetamine Sethamphetamine is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: MPLS
Courses Played: 11
Posts: 351
Niced 206 Times in 138 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
Does anyone know anything about this plastic blend? This site has it as hard blend, I've never seen that, seems like it is a KC pro copy, or that would be my guess. If it has been run a thousand times before, and I'm dumb that's fine too.

https://sweetspotdiscgolf.com/shop/d...ch-hard-blend/
Definitely new, I imagine it’s similar to the Luna plastic. I know in Ezras in the bag he said he was looking for a roach in a blend similar to the Luna but without the rubber
Reply With Quote
  #3509  
Old 01-29-2021, 01:45 PM
davetherocketguy's Avatar
davetherocketguy davetherocketguy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southwest Michigan
Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 92
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,378
Niced 2,787 Times in 1,126 Posts
Default

I don’t get why people like super duper hard plastic in putters...seems like grippy putters is the way to go and the hard plastics are more likely to spit out.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #3510  
Old 01-29-2021, 01:45 PM
discerdoo's Avatar
discerdoo discerdoo is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Years Playing: 4.7
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,889
Niced 1,702 Times in 871 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethamphetamine View Post
Definitely new, I imagine it’s similar to the Luna plastic. I know in Ezras in the bag he said he was looking for a roach in a blend similar to the Luna but without the rubber
That's what it looks like to me, RB without the rubber. Maybe the same as the Stone plastic they run for DGA.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discraft Sale, throwers/collectors, low prices zmannz1984 The Marketplace 4 07-08-2016 10:18 PM
DGCR scores vs. the rest scores Grinder12000 General Disc Golf Chat 14 06-25-2013 07:59 PM
Innova/Discraft/Gateway/Cryztal/Glow/12X as low as $4.50 shipped!! Bamm The Marketplace 3 05-28-2012 10:51 PM
Low Priced Discraft...1 Rare....Cash Prices.... kffreddy The Marketplace 11 02-17-2012 05:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.