Old Today, 02:12 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 13
Niced 68 Times in 29 Posts

I absolutely loved Bradley and Uli's commentary. I laughed more during these videos, because of their dry humor, than in any other disc golf videos I watched--especially when Uli is talking about his spike hyzer putts, etc. I also appreciate how analytical/cerebreal these two are.
Please, more of these guys doing commentary. I also think Sexton and Jerm are great, but I think Bradley and Uli have surpassed them, at least for me.
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 02:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,235 Times in 729 Posts

Jerm and Uli were pretty good on the idlewild vids last year...
Old Today, 04:43 PM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 40 Times in 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
If its to close to call with the naked eye, the benefit of the doubt goes to the player...
I understand this. at no point have I suggested that the other players missed calling a foot fault on Trevor. as the screen grab shows, it comes down to frames. but he foot faults two ways: his supporting point on the lie is no longer in contact when he releases the disc and he has a supporting point in front of the lie before he has released. honestly funny to me once I noticed that

I just think it's lame and against the spirit of the game, and I disliked the way Trevor reacted to being called out on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discette View Post
This seems like super twisted logic to me: If you can't prove I cheated, then I didn't cheat.
1000x this
Old Today, 05:01 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12
Courses Played: 131
Niced 93 Times in 49 Posts

I'm also surprised by Brad's lack of Texas accent.

I thought he did a really solid job as a 'play-by-play" but he needs a 'funny' color guy. Uli did a great job, but I'm not sure that together they are the best match - maybe BWill starts working with Jerm and Nate and Uli could hook up.

DG commentary is IMHO a welcome addition, and one that will be even better once the pairings have time to 'gel'. If I see two videos of the same card and one without commentary, I will always watch the one with it.
Old Today, 05:27 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 21.9
Courses Played: 127
Niced 76 Times in 44 Posts

I liked Brad's commentary too. Uli was nice and I never once didn't like his comments/humor. I like Nate and Jerm. I like both of these commenting teams and mixing them up isn't a bad idea at all.

Old Today, 05:30 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 21.9
Courses Played: 127
Niced 76 Times in 44 Posts

I don't know... just throwing it out there... how about step putts and jump putts ending behind the mark, even if they're in the air on release. I don't care if they do it, I just don't want them to have an unfair advantage if they do.