Old 03-18-2017, 12:53 AM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 48
Niced 218 Times in 167 Posts
Default Reid's bag - 2017

Alright, just for a little context, I've been playing since about the summer of 2015, pretty heavily at times. I can throw about 380' for a max distance golf line. Here's what is in my bag right now.

Putters/Approach:
Classic blend Judge x 2 (only putting)
S-line P2
BT Hard Harp (beat)
BT Hard Harp (fresh)

Only real hole I'm feeling here is a straight throwing putter. I used to bag a lucid Judge, but I keep losing them. I just got the P2 and its interesting as it seems to actually fade harder than a Harp at the end, but has more glide during most of the flight. The Harps are my bread and butter for approaching.

Midranges:
S-line Mako3
KC Pro Roc
Star Roc3
MF Gator

I've got lots more rocs to rotate in as my KC pro gets more flippy. The Star Roc3 is my trusty OS Roc and my Mako3 works well for turnover lines. The mid setup feels pretty good right now. I'd like to get my KC a little more worked in though.

Drivers:
E* Leopard (quite flippy)
C-line FD x2
C-line CD2
S-line PD (beat)
C-line PD
Sexton Firebird

My S-line PD and C-line CD2 fly very similarly, but if I ever lose that S-PD, I'm testing out the CD2 to be an out of the box replacement. It's a tad stable for me starting out, but I'm really liking it the one day I've thrown it. I really like the Sexton and C-PD combo for OS shots. The FDs are also new to my bag. I can barely throw a DDx further than my beat S-PD so I'm maxing out at only speed 10 discs right now.
Sponsored Links