Old 05-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 120
Niced 62 Times in 23 Posts

Just got a Karma today. This thing is freaking huge! Supposedly it holds 18-21 discs, and I thought that meant over the whole bag. But I'm fitting 20+ in just the main compartment, without even using the massive side pockets or the generous putter pocket. I bet you could easily carry 30 in the whole bag.

Thinking of downgrading to the Mojo. Realistically, how many discs are you guys fitting into each compartment of that?

Also, I can fit wide-diameter mid-ranges into the middle of this bag just fine, but towards the ends it's a tight squeeze. Is that normal? Do they stretch out over time?

Got Innova quads to go along, they seem fine enough.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2019, 01:29 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 138 Times in 88 Posts

^^^I have all their bags. The Mojo's are my main bag, the Juju my car bag, and the Karma the bag my wife and I share when we play double together.

Niced: (1)
Old 07-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 68
Niced 245 Times in 140 Posts

Just a heads up again for anyone looking for a new bag. The Voodoo Spinal Tap 3 backpack bags are still on ebay for 113$ shipped in 3 colors(blue/grey/purple). It is hands down the best value for the quality and size. I cant believe they are still priced this way.

I feel it needed a bump
Old 07-26-2019, 12:12 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 16.5
Courses Played: 27
Niced 20 Times in 15 Posts

For anyone interested with VooDoo's current customer service. I just bought a Juju. I ordered last Saturday and it arrived today(Friday). Perfectly acceptable. Though as stated before they did not send any shipping confirmation, order on the way, tracking number. Just the initial order received email.

With the technology today, this is odd. Had I not already read about that here I probably would have been wondering what the deal was and sent a follow up email. I guess this shows what low quantity they are selling because if they had more orders I assume they'd be getting a bunch of emails asking where is my stuff? and they'd actually fix it.

Of course I am now thinking about mail order 20+ years ago. Imagine sending a check via email, then just waiting for something to show back up a week or 3 later. haha.

Anyhow I did send an email to theri customer service a couple weeks ago and got a response the next day. So someone is paying attention.

Definitely not the best ordering experience but the price was right.
Old 07-26-2019, 12:55 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 41
Niced 695 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emoney View Post
Just a heads up again for anyone looking for a new bag. The Voodoo Spinal Tap 3 backpack bags are still on ebay for 113$ shipped in 3 colors(blue/grey/purple). It is hands down the best value for the quality and size. I cant believe they are still priced this way.

I feel it needed a bump
How do we know if it's a knockoff coming from "carryitforless" - are they reputable? Do you or anyone you know approve of this seller/have first hand experience? Did anyone on DGCR talk about this seller/product and I missed the conversation?
Old 07-26-2019, 03:44 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.5
Courses Played: 68
Niced 245 Times in 140 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GripEnemy View Post
How do we know if it's a knockoff coming from "carryitforless" - are they reputable? Do you or anyone you know approve of this seller/have first hand experience? Did anyone on DGCR talk about this seller/product and I missed the conversation?
Huh? Dude. Read page 6. The same one you posted on.
I ordered one from ebay. Not a knockoff. Purchase is protected either way.

I dont have to compare to one off their site. The materials are bulletproof. The logos are stitched on and it is exactly the same bag reviewed in the video on the prior page.

Its by far the best value for a backpack bag right now. I would say the ST3 is a "tourney size" bag. Get one while you can.

I didnt really need a backpack bag but figured i would get one to go with my ridge roller/zuca. Im not affiliated with the ebay. I just see these grips for 180$+ and this st3 is a way better deal.

So idk...whatevs

Niced: (1)

Last edited by Emoney; 07-26-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 07:34 PM
Thread_Killer :::crickets:::

Years Playing: 17.6
Courses Played: 41
Niced 695 Times in 394 Posts

I wasn't distrusting you. I've appreciated your opinion on this site for years. Thank you for the feedback and sorry to piss you off? You're right I did not read the thread much at all. Figured my thmbup was a sign of good faith...apparently I need to be rather specific with my opinion after getting drunk the other night

Again, wasn't questioning your word. Just didn't read many previous posts, apologies.
Old 07-29-2019, 11:27 AM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I ordered a mojo and straight jacket quads last Sunday. I received them on Friday via FedEx. So the shipping turnaround was definitely acceptable. As some others have stated no shipping confirmation was sent. I did receive an email response quickly though. The bag and quads were worth every penny of the current price and then some. I played my first round with the bag last night. It is absolutely perfect for my needs and built incredibly well. So I would say buy with confidence while the current stock is still discounted and available.
Old 08-27-2019, 11:00 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 13
Courses Played: 177
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 141 Times in 87 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdiv48 View Post
$40 for the Karma is for sure a steal. I had one for a bit a couple years ago and could really fit a ton of discs in it. The side pockets had enough room for 4-5 drivers each.

I'm considering grabbing a Mojo to replace my Crunch Box as my small bag.
Pulled trigger on the Mojo, got it for $45 shipped and delivered 6 days afterward. Including the side pockets I can fit 28 (!) discs in it. Really is a great bag.

Old 08-28-2019, 07:26 AM
Reptilian Disc Golf

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 14
Niced 545 Times in 215 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevdiv48 View Post
Pulled trigger on the Mojo, got it for $45 shipped and delivered 6 days afterward. Including the side pockets I can fit 28 (!) discs in it. Really is a great bag.
Agreed.

MOJO is my main bag for most rounds. Added a neoprene messenger bag strap and the thing is light, comfortable & holds all I need to play competitive DG.