#1  
Old 01-30-2018, 12:11 PM
Lancerswimmer89 Lancerswimmer89 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 239
Niced 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default Crosslap Cubus vs. Delta Cart

Looking to get a apples to apples comparison of the two. Obvioulsy the Cubus is cheaper, but is it comparable in every other way, such as size, storage capacity, durability, etc...

Looking for honest opinions guys!
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-30-2018, 12:33 PM
davetherocketguy's Avatar
davetherocketguy davetherocketguy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Southwest Michigan
Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 86
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,640
Niced 1,610 Times in 668 Posts
Default

Crosslap Cubus? Never heard of it. Kind of curious myself.


Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-30-2018, 02:08 PM
MarkDSM's Avatar
MarkDSM MarkDSM is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Years Playing: 47.7
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,308
Niced 359 Times in 198 Posts
Default

Me curious too, here some links:

https://discsunlimited.net/crosslap-...disc-golf-cart ($349 from a USA vendor)
http://www.crosslap-discs.de/ (Cross lap site)
https://youtu.be/u5D-BcRmrJE (A YouTube review)

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-30-2018, 02:12 PM
MarkDSM's Avatar
MarkDSM MarkDSM is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
Years Playing: 47.7
Courses Played: 60
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,308
Niced 359 Times in 198 Posts
Default

https://youtu.be/_JKhYG_k26c (Crosslap YouTube product video)

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-31-2018, 10:52 AM
Lancerswimmer89 Lancerswimmer89 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 239
Niced 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Yeah, I was looking for info online, but it seems fairly limited in terms of player, and comprehensive reviews
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-02-2018, 04:49 PM
ElementZ's Avatar
ElementZ ElementZ is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Madison, WI
Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 170
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,219
Niced 73 Times in 24 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ElementZ
Default

There's a thread about the Cubus here.

While I haven't personally seen one, I'd imagine that the reason it's cheaper than the Delta is because it's not as well known. I have a hard time believing that the quality of the Cubus is anything less than fantastic. It'd be great to get some reviews posted by some American players!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-02-2018, 05:39 PM
dysmike's Avatar
dysmike dysmike is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aridzona
Courses Played: 17
Posts: 942
Niced 270 Times in 161 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementZ View Post
There's a thread about the Cubus here.

While I haven't personally seen one, I'd imagine that the reason it's cheaper than the Delta is because it's not as well known. I have a hard time believing that the quality of the Cubus is anything less than fantastic. It'd be great to get some reviews posted by some American players!
I've been tempted to have my sister pick one up for me. It'd be easier to acquire that way. If I do, I'll post up some info.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Lancerswimmer89 Lancerswimmer89 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 239
Niced 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysmike View Post
I've been tempted to have my sister pick one up for me. It'd be easier to acquire that way. If I do, I'll post up some info.
Yeah, to save the $200 bux or so, this is a very attractive option. Especially if the construction is as good as it looks.

Nobody on here has played a round with one before? The design looks solid, I'm just curious about durability since I've never really laid eyes on one before.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-05-2018, 04:16 PM
martindiscgolf martindiscgolf is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Germany
Years Playing: 13.3
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 16
Niced 10 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
Looking to get a apples to apples comparison of the two. Obvioulsy the Cubus is cheaper, but is it comparable in every other way, such as size, storage capacity, durability, etc...

Looking for honest opinions guys!
As far as I am an ambassador of Crosslap I know, that Crosslap has never hands on a Delta. And I have never seen a Delta here in Germany neither in Europe. As you have never seen a Cubus in US (until now). ;-)
The only one, who could maybe compare them, would be someone from discs unlimited, if they have seen them both.
Would be a dream, to see a Cubus side by side to a Delta.
Is there any good youtube-video of a review of the Delta with a detailed view inside and more. Maybe based on that, I could give you some detail inputs.

Oh, my Cubus is now 9 months old and it feels like brand new. Very reliable and stable. Playing more than 3 rounds a week. Will make another vid, when the weather gets warmer here in Germany.

Reply With Quote
 

  #10  
Old 02-05-2018, 04:19 PM
Lancerswimmer89 Lancerswimmer89 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 239
Niced 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martindiscgolf View Post
As far as I am an ambassador of Crosslap I know, that Crosslap has never hands on a Delta. And I have never seen a Delta here in Germany neither in Europe. As you have never seen a Cubus in US (until now). ;-)
The only one, who could maybe compare them, would be someone from discs unlimited, if they have seen them both.
Would be a dream, to see a Cubus side by side to a Delta.
Is there any good youtube-video of a review of the Delta with a detailed view inside and more. Maybe based on that, I could give you some detail inputs.

Oh, my Cubus is now 9 months old and it feels like brand new. Very reliable and stable. Playing more than 3 rounds a week. Will make another vid, when the weather gets warmer here in Germany.
Thank you for the feedback! It's greatly appreciatied

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delta Cart IronJack Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags 911 10-05-2019 10:12 PM
Delta or LG Backpack cart Gmtata01 Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags 10 08-30-2018 07:25 PM
Crosslap Cubus brutalbrutus Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags 41 06-05-2018 01:56 PM
DELTA Cart rhyno898 The Marketplace 1 01-23-2018 03:09 PM
Delta 11 Cart Strauss Bags / Carts / Straps / Tags 12 11-14-2016 04:29 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.