Old Today, 09:03 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.7
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,241 Times in 732 Posts

Which "chase" card in first round? There are a couple groups that would be good. The Sexy/Koling/McCabe card looks interesting...
Sponsored Links
Old Today, 09:23 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 479 Times in 122 Posts

I am sitting here in my dark hotel room in Emporia next to Terry sleeping. He is a night owl and even 8am is early for him. BUT... here is SmashBoxxTV's plan for coverage.

All live broadcasting will be done on SmashBoxxTV's live page (www.youtube.com/smashboxxtv/live) We will be covering the lead (or featured) card every day.

We have 3 cameramen for this event. Day 1 we will most likely have all 3 at the ECC covering the MPO division. 2 on the featured and 1 on another that we can cut to. This is because the FPO division has very little cell signal at their first course.

Days 2 & 3 we will have one of our camera men wherever the FPO lead is playing. AS WELL AS our 2 cameras following the lead MPO.

It should be a fun event. Looking forward to having a great time and a great broadcast. And look for nightly podcasts wherever the GBO action is.

Niced: (3)
Old Today, 09:46 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 49 Times in 23 Posts

Is Terry doing the comentary for the live feed?

Old Today, 10:04 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.9
Courses Played: 49
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 140 Times in 95 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvphobic View Post

Days 2 & 3 we will have one of our camera men wherever the FPO lead is playing. AS WELL AS our 2 cameras following the lead MPO.
Awesome plan, I'm glad to see y'all are finally in a position to really push the envelope on what can be done with live coverage (I'd love to see more booth-style commentary for sure, but I don't necessarily want Terry forced out as a commentator).

A question though; will the FPO footage be live or on a delay? And if it is live, will there be any coordination to try to make sure the FPO/MPO action don't reach "dead zones" at the same time?