Old 02-27-2019, 10:37 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,083 Times in 726 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocs8x9x View Post
your always giving me the business you have been for years your a tough dude to make happy. What’s your real name? I have always wondered. I would love to talk with you in person some time.
I can say he is a stand up guy and sold me some great used product. You? eh. repurposed and built BS that is overpriced.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:44 PM
FROLF OFF!

Years Playing: 10.9
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,083 Times in 726 Posts

and are delta carts not dead anyway? I haven't drove by that area in a while. are they a biz? lol.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 69 Times in 40 Posts

Just pulled the trigger on a ridge backpack. I’ll update with my thoughts whenever I receive it either Saturday or monday
Old 03-27-2019, 01:22 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 46 Times in 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan037 View Post
Just pulled the trigger on a ridge backpack. I’ll update with my thoughts whenever I receive it either Saturday or monday
Still pretty wet and sloppy where I play so I haven’t used the cart yet, but the backpack is awesome on its own. Really comfortable and lightweight feeling for how sturdy the frame is. Have been loving the deep pockets on the sides too.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:05 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethamphetamine View Post
Still pretty wet and sloppy where I play so I haven’t used the cart yet, but the backpack is awesome on its own. Really comfortable and lightweight feeling for how sturdy the frame is. Have been loving the deep pockets on the sides too.
This is good to hear. I just gave up a grip bx for it and that was super comfortable as well but I really want the built in seat
Old 04-03-2019, 10:00 AM
* Ace Member *

Ok so I was able to sell my grip bag and get a ridge. I actually really liked my grip bx, but I wanted the seat feature of the bag without getting a simian for more disc storage. At the same time I wanted to be able to use the bag to the best of its ability with and without the roller. On first glance this bag is super rigid (aptly named)but the moment it goes on your back, you realize it has as much padding and cushion as a memory foam mattress. The bag stands straight up on 4 elevated feet. Since it doesn’t have rails. This is probably the most stable bag on the market. The weight of the aluminum frame is placed lower in the bag as well adding extra stability. You can’t even rock the thing. It just slides. Super impressed. I tested this by loading this thing down with 30 discs, 17 in the main, 5 putters in the pocket behind the logo, 3 in the top pocket, 3 in one side pocket 2 more discs in the other. The bag on my bag feels like it still empty. It’s witchcraft. Even with pound bags I can feel the weight of the discs. But the rigid ness on the back. The height of the design and the overall shape, tricks my mind and makes carrying this bag super easy, even up steep hills which my course has quite a bit of.

The seat is super sturdy but really comfortable. Way more comfortable than a camp time stool or even a bar stool. I’m glad this is what convinced me to pull the trigger on this bag, it’s definitely a highlighting feature of the bag. The storage where I put the 5 putters is large enough for a large hoodie, it goes all the way to the back of the bag and down just above the top of the discs in the main compartment. The frame of the seat is part of the main compartment which I wasn’t sure of at first but that actually adds a bit more friction and even if you go out with just 5 or 6 discs in the bag and nothing else, the discs won’t wiggle and fall in the bag. A nice touch. It’s tight enough to keep the discs in place but not so tight to have them be difficult to take out. Very impressed with that engineering. I asked the owner of the company if it’s possible to put a water bladder in the bag because it gets hot in the summer in Texas and I don’t want to carry water bottles. He didn’t design the bag to do so but the middle pocket could potentially hold a smaller pack. But since I have a roller as well I can slide a camelbak backpack on the pole and have it read behind the backpack that way I maintain that low center of gravity and I still have plenty of water without adding weight to the backpack alone. Overall for first impressions, I couldn’t be happier. I’m always switching bags but in combination with the roller I think I found the perfect combo that I will be keeping for a long time

Niced: (1)
Old 04-03-2019, 10:24 AM
Bogey Member

Niced 46 Times in 31 Posts

Putter pouch is worth it 100% also. 3 putters, a Velcro mini pocket and a little drink holder on the pole of the roller. Frees up bag space and makes access a tad easier. The pouch is also a bag itself with a shoulder strap that rolls out so you can play with 2 or 3 discs For a quick round.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:40 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethamphetamine View Post
Putter pouch is worth it 100% also. 3 putters, a Velcro mini pocket and a little drink holder on the pole of the roller. Frees up bag space and makes access a tad easier. The pouch is also a bag itself with a shoulder strap that rolls out so you can play with 2 or 3 discs For a quick round.
for sure. i love the pouch when I’m using my roller. holds everything i need up top including 4 putters.

Old 04-03-2019, 09:42 PM

Niced 30 Times in 12 Posts

Titan037, any chance you have a digital scale you could weight that bag? I'm curious what it weighs when empty.