Old 11-15-2017, 01:42 PM
Verified Jurkface

Years Playing: 11.7
Courses Played: 161
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,968 Times in 937 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripper View Post
Don't you think there is enough ignorance already without adding to it with your foolish social commentary? FYI Colin is protesting police brutality and racial inequality. Maybe you should refrain from commenting on things you know nothing about.
Why you trippin', Tripper? Are you going to apply this standard to people you agree with politically or just people that don't think like you? Probably not because you're human like me so maybe ignore my topical humor instead of whining about it like an overly sensitive puss.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 11-15-2017, 04:02 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 155
Niced 371 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDave View Post
Why you trippin', Tripper? Are you going to apply this standard to people you agree with politically or just people that don't think like you? Probably not because you're human like me so maybe ignore my topical humor instead of whining about it like an overly sensitive puss.
It has nothing to do with whether I agree or not. Your comment was inaccurate and I stated the facts regarding the purpose of his protest. It makes no difference to me if you agree with his protest or not. It is about you misrepresenting the facts in a weak effort at humor.
Old 11-16-2017, 07:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 169
Niced 162 Times in 81 Posts
Send a message via AIM to New013

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M. Fretz View Post
I read post #3, and I also notice the frequent misspellings on this site. They're pretty comical. However, post #3 mentioned commies, but you took it to a different level when you labelled them as "slanty eyed". Not very comical. My wife is Chinese, so I took offense to the statement. Furthermore; there are probably visitors to this site with Asian roots, and your statement is probably not appreciated by them, either. I'm sure you are aware there are many communists from "round-eyed" countries, too. But, yeah, I guess I should forgive you for not realizing your racism
Does your crotch get tingly when you make the internet safe for people? Soft and easily offended asians everywhere will sing your praises for stopping the dangerous white man from making outrageously dangerous comments about their eye shape.

You and tripper should get capes and patrol other sites to make sure nobody gets offended, as it is everyone's constitutional right to never be so.

Niced: (1)

Last edited by New013; 11-16-2017 at 07:16 AM.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:37 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.7
Courses Played: 81
Niced 1,119 Times in 496 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
Does your crotch get tingly when you make the internet safe for people? Soft and easily offended asians everywhere will sing your praises for stopping the dangerous white man from making outrageously dangerous comments about their eye shape.

You and tripper should get capes and patrol other sites to make sure nobody gets offended, as it is everyone's constitutional right to never be so.

Niced: (3)
Old 11-16-2017, 08:56 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 16.8
Courses Played: 155
Niced 371 Times in 164 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post

and now we have heard from another ignorant racist.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:19 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 124
Niced 861 Times in 460 Posts

Wow, this thread certainly took a turn over the last couple days.

Niced: (2)
Old 11-16-2017, 09:11 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 169
Niced 162 Times in 81 Posts
Send a message via AIM to New013

I'm not racist my cat is half black

Old 11-16-2017, 09:18 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 28.9
Courses Played: 63
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 708 Times in 259 Posts

DGCR getting all DGCR with it!

Old 11-16-2017, 09:24 PM

Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

The person who did this might be bored with his life. Who would want to destroy a golf basket in a public park? He might be a frustrated player or under the influence of alcohol or drug.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 22.8
Courses Played: 130
Niced 163 Times in 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
Someone once told me to put a couple lengths of rebar in the post, then fill with cement.

That said, if someone's gonna go through the trouble of sneaking around with a Sawzallฎ, they're pretty motovated, like I said. If the saw doesn't work, I suppose they could always resort to Plan B; just come back another day with a baseball bat, and have at it.

Plus you gotta figure someone walking through a park with a baseball bat doesn't look as conspicuous as someone walking around with a Sawzallฎ.
A couple of pieces of loose rebar left inside the tube will take all of the teeth off of any saw blade when they hit them. You can also easily move the baskets to other locations. Vandalizing the vandals equipment is almost justice.