Birdie Member

Niced 33 Times in 27 Posts

oh yeah, it was also #8!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2017, 06:30 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default Ace #7 on Father's Day

Got my 7th Ace yesterday at the Oaks course Hole #14 at Cal State University Monterey Bay on Father's Day. Amazingly, my buddy was filming on his smart phone at the time, so I got it recorded for posterity. I couldn't see it go in from the Tee pad, but heard the chains and you can see the chains fly on the full resolution video. Proud to be wearing my Central Coast Disc Golf hat and DGA shirt. I was using a CCDG stamped Star Destroyer (from their store), throwing into heavy wind. Really just trying to penetrate the branches, toward the basket, but it got some lift from the wind and found its way guided-missile style to the basket.

It made for an awesome Father's Day gift. Nothing like that feeling of getting an Ace, was giddy all day long. Epic DG experience!

Niced: (1)

Last edited by DG_Before_Breakfast; 06-19-2017 at 06:34 PM.

Old 06-20-2017, 01:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 112
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 285 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG_Before_Breakfast View Post
Got my 7th Ace yesterday at the Oaks course Hole #14 at Cal State University Monterey Bay on Father's Day. Amazingly, my buddy was filming on his smart phone at the time, so I got it recorded for posterity. I couldn't see it go in from the Tee pad, but heard the chains and you can see the chains fly on the full resolution video. Proud to be wearing my Central Coast Disc Golf hat and DGA shirt. I was using a CCDG stamped Star Destroyer (from their store), throwing into heavy wind. Really just trying to penetrate the branches, toward the basket, but it got some lift from the wind and found its way guided-missile style to the basket.

It made for an awesome Father's Day gift. Nothing like that feeling of getting an Ace, was giddy all day long. Epic DG experience!

That's awesome! Congrats!