Old Today, 05:33 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,264 Times in 604 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
Watched both parts, more interesting than I thought...GG is fun to watch and looks like Shoestrings is showing some life in his game. The putt looks cleaner for sure.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old Today, 07:51 PM
I Don't Actually Disc Golf

Courses Played: 8
Niced 1,021 Times in 820 Posts

Came in late, so I joined the MPO live coverage in progress on the 2d hole. I'll go back and watch the FPO and the CCDG coverage tonight or tomorrow morning. I generally enjoyed the round, wondering why Cory was playing on the card and Bitney was doing CCDG coverage.

One thing I did not like: I got real tired of Terry and Dixon constantly whining about how bad the card was playing. Uh, looked like some very strong winds and some conservative play to me. What, are they so jaded now that they expect Paul and Wysocki to make every 50 foot putt? and every drive off the tee to be absolutely perfect? Sheesh.
Old Today, 08:19 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 18.7
Courses Played: 37
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 145 Times in 95 Posts

I'm hardly ever a fan of ball golf courses, but I like the way this one is utilized.
I agree that the whining of the card play was getting old. Terry saved it and had me truly LOL with his "For me it's watching them walk down the fairway" comment poking fun at the commercial like the chat always does.

Old Today, 08:53 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 549 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
Came in late, so I joined the MPO live coverage in progress on the 2d hole. I'll go back and watch the FPO and the CCDG coverage tonight or tomorrow morning. I generally enjoyed the round, wondering why Cory was playing on the card and Bitney was doing CCDG coverage.

One thing I did not like: I got real tired of Terry and Dixon constantly whining about how bad the card was playing. Uh, looked like some very strong winds and some conservative play to me. What, are they so jaded now that they expect Paul and Wysocki to make every 50 foot putt? and every drive off the tee to be absolutely perfect? Sheesh.
We don't expect them to make every 50 footer. But they played BAD. It was sad. Ricky, Paul, & Bittney all missed a BUNCH of puts inside the circle that they are normally making. I am doing the SmashCutt now and I am forced to rewatch them. It wasn't good.