Old 04-24-2017, 09:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 18.9
Courses Played: 130
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 25 Times in 21 Posts

I forgot to pickup my favorite Star Valk at Hobson on Sunday. Any locals to BG that might be able to grab it for me? It was in a bad spot and is probably still there. Didn't get turned in to tournament staff. Reward for collecting it for me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOStheBOSS View Post
sure is a pretty day today in Bowling Green :/
lol. That's exactly what I was thinking yesterday.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:33 PM

Courses Played: 52
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

How many aces and anybody see anything from Wed doubles winners list from basil?
Old 04-26-2017, 10:57 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.1
Courses Played: 174
Niced 3 Times in 2 Posts

Received this moments ago:

Quote:
Hey There,

If you are receiving this email... Congratulations! You made the payout at the 2017 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green. This email is to let you know what to expect, how to redeem your payout, and address some common questions.

First off, you will receive a separate email from Disc Golf United some time today with your payout amount and a unique gift card code. Our crew is starting to send out these emails right now. They will not go out all at once, so if you don't get it right away, don't panic - it will be on its way to you shortly. You should receive an email before 5pm eastern time today. If you don't get an email, these are some possible reasons:
Someone else signed you up for the event and they received your email. Contact them and have them forward it.
Check your spam or promotions email folders.
Your email had a typo in it.
If by the end of the day, you don't get an email, don't throw your computer down a flight of stairs. Just give us a call or send us a quick email to info@discgolfunited.com and we'll get it straightened out. Please be patient - we will do our best to respond as quickly as possible.

Your can redeem your payout online at DGUStore.com by following these steps:
Create a DGUStore account or login to your existing account
Load up your shopping cart
Go to "View Cart" to review your shopping cart (see attached screenshot)
Apply your unique gift card code on the shopping cart screen (see attached screenshot)
VERY IMPORTANT: There is not a link or field to apply your gift card code during checkout. It must be applied in your shopping cart before you begin the checkout process.

Reminders:
You are not required to use all of your payout credit at once. Just like a gift card, any unused balance will be available for future purchases
If you do not receive an email today with your gift card, please check your spam folder. If it's not there, give us a call or shoot us an email
Your gift card cannot be applied towards a registration and has no redeemable cash value
You will only earn reward points for cash spent. Gift cards do not apply.

800-476-3968
info@discgolfunited.com

Adrian Southern
INNOVA Disc Golf | DGU Director
adrian@innovadiscgolf.com
803-366-5028
Old 04-26-2017, 11:54 AM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 11.1
Courses Played: 117
Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1562 View Post
How many aces and anybody see anything from Wed doubles winners list from basil?
There were 5 alone at Preston Miller where I was TDing
Old 04-26-2017, 10:40 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.2
Courses Played: 40
Niced 5 Times in 3 Posts

A friend that aced at Chalybeate said he heard around 20 aces total
Old 05-02-2017, 09:02 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.2
Courses Played: 40
Niced 5 Times in 3 Posts

Buddy got his check for his ace today. There was a total of 14

Old 05-08-2017, 10:32 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Just some thoughts on my first BG tournament. I've heard of this big event for a long time and wanted to experience it. The activities at the hotel were well planned and it's a nice facility. Check-in was smooth and fast. Everybody was helpful and friendly. Great value player pack. Fly mart was huge and a nice big place.

There has not been a Legend division before. I asked HB to consider offering and he didn't hesitate to oblige. We played the same format as GM and I appreciated that. With only 2 in division we played with women's GM; Donna and Caryn. They were wonderful players and would have finished 1-2 in Women's Masters!

Even with all the rain everything went off on time; however, the rounds took longer than planned but that is unavoidable. The courses were playable despite all the rain.

The finals were cold, wet, and delayed but I enjoyed following several divisions (Legends didn't have a final). There was no awards ceremony and I don't know if that is normal or because of conditions. The trophies are awesome!

It was a thousand mile drive just to get there and I'm glad I went. Thanks HB and all the great work by the dedicated BGDG members who didn't let the weather diminish their enthusiasm for providing a quality experience for the players. Great job guys!