Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > General Disc Golf Discussions > Tournaments & Leagues

Old 04-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 87 Times in 34 Posts
Default 2012 Worlds: Invited Pros - don't wait. Your spot will be taken on May 1.

This message was posted on the CDGC board by 2012 Worlds TD Sam Nicholson:

"May 1st the PDGA will open up the Worlds registration to all PDGA current members. If you are a invited Pro player, expect to play and have not yet signed up, I recommend that you do so before May 1st. Due to the fact that the Am divisions are mostly, if not completely filled, many Ams will sign up in the Pro divisions to have the opportunity to play in the Worlds at all. I would wager that by May 5th the entire event, all divisions and classifications will fill. If you snooze, you will lose and be a spectator or watch the results at home on the computer."
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2012, 09:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.9
Courses Played: 64
Throwing Style: LHFH
Niced 8 Times in 6 Posts
Send a message via AIM to billnchristy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinthrift View Post
If you snooze, you will lose and be a spectator or watch the results at home on the computer."
As if the PDGA site will actually respond to your queries.

Old 04-20-2012, 10:31 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 54
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinthrift View Post
This message was posted on the CDGC board by 2012 Worlds TD Sam Nicholson:

"May 1st the PDGA will open up the Worlds registration to all PDGA current members. If you are a invited Pro player, expect to play and have not yet signed up, I recommend that you do so before May 1st. Due to the fact that the Am divisions are mostly, if not completely filled, many Ams will sign up in the Pro divisions to have the opportunity to play in the Worlds at all. I would wager that by May 5th the entire event, all divisions and classifications will fill. If you snooze, you will lose and be a spectator or watch the results at home on the computer."
This is a very real possibility . I've heard many ams claiming they're playing pro in worlds.

If you play pro and have an invite, register now !