Old 08-23-2017, 08:11 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 95
Niced 33 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
Just watched the Daisy Chains coverage. Great women's golf, great CCDG coverage.
Yep, Zoe Andyke was a good listen.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 08-23-2017, 11:27 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 13 Times in 7 Posts

Andyke is great at commentary! Very insightful. Bring her back as often as you can.

"By the way you may recognize this field, that's right about where Paige won her first Worlds.."

If we might recognize it does it mean there is video out there of it? I can't find it on youtube.

Old 08-24-2017, 01:02 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 9 Times in 5 Posts

I would've maybe even pushed for more mic-time for Zoe, since she was in the R2 card that I just watched, less Ben if possible. I don't know, maybe it's just after watching Big Rad Uli commentary from the final round of Idlewild, it does feel like three is a crowd for getting enough output from everyone.

On non-Zoe related note, I do have a minor point of contention regarding the Dash for Cash stuff, issue in question does crop up in other videos, but since that's the latest where it bugged me, I'll just use them as an example. Namely, heading for a hole, Ian would go "so what're we doing here Ben?" (not exact words but you get the idea). And Ben would have to catch the footage for a bit before seemingly remembering what the hole in question calls for. Granted, he's probably done a buttload of filming that he has yet to edit, so not remembering every hole he's filmed in 2016 isn't called for, however, checking the course layout (if fixed layout), caddybook or what-not before starting recording commentary, even take in a brief overview of the holes instead of looking at them "on the fly", would make the hole descriptions flow out better, without the awkward delay. Could be just me that's irked by this issue, who knows.

Old 08-24-2017, 05:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.2
Courses Played: 52
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 429 Times in 269 Posts

Black Falcon.... Chainstars...