#101  
Old 03-07-2018, 01:06 PM
Tripper's Avatar
Tripper Tripper is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Raleigh NC
Years Playing: 17.7
Courses Played: 159
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 948
Niced 462 Times in 200 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalbrutus View Post
The year MSU beat OSU in the Big10 champ game made us look pretty foolish...







...and handed FSU a championship
Well it certainly was foolish to keep playing Zeke in that game when he had been to the hospital with flu like symptoms the day before and it was clear that he was not 100%.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 03-07-2018, 01:09 PM
colucc43's Avatar
colucc43 colucc43 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 145
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 129
Niced 49 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XC_Eddy View Post
I’ve aleays heard that members of he band Tycho are disc golfers. Post rock rules.
They sure are: https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/2016/...c-golf-course/

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 03-21-2018, 06:50 PM
BogeyNoMore's Avatar
BogeyNoMore BogeyNoMore is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Walled Lake, MI
Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 330
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,129
Niced 2,656 Times in 1,272 Posts
Default Updated List

People mentioned in this thread so far (with post # they were mentioned):
1. Matthew Perry
2. Sandra Day O'Connor (has a 9 hole course on her property in Wisconsin); Larry Hagman
3. David Garrard
10. Carl Edwards
13. Matt LeBlanc
16. Jack Black
21. Robin Williams
23. Mark Salling
78. Ben Askren; Wonderboy Thompson
80. Mick Thomson
84. Paul Walker ; Kristen Stewart
86. Aaron Rodgers ; Bubba Watson PDGA#44745 ; Casey Desmith goalie - Penguins farm team
87. Brian Wilson - SF Giants closer
89. Daniel Tosh?
97. Kyle Singler - OKC Thunder
100. members of the band Tycho (confimed in post 102)

People mentioned in a similar thread (perhaps a mod can merge the two threads):
Jeff Halpern
Ed Norton
Warwick Davis
Chris Martin-the lead singer of Coldplay
Rachel Bilson
Bobby Flay of the Food Network
Sally Fields
Mexican superstar Toro Mierda
Sterling Sharpe
Ryan O'Neal PDGA#049
Tatum O'Neal PDGA #050

Jimmy Carter
Nick Ellis... water polo player
Conan O'Brien
Ben Roethlisburger
Dominique Wilkins
The band "Wilco" played Reedy Creek here in Charlotte when they were in town in June of 2007.
Members ofthe bands Gwar and Avail
David Crowder Band
Geena Davis
Steve Guttenburg
Kyle Korver
former WWE wrestler Charles Wright
Dmitri Martin
Brian Skinner of the L.A. clippers
Warwick Davis
Andrew Zimmern

Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 03-21-2018, 08:37 PM
NDABRUSH NDABRUSH is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a charriot of fire
Years Playing: 12.1
Courses Played: 58
Posts: 1,763
Niced 257 Times in 151 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
People mentioned in this thread so far (with post # they were mentioned):
1. Matthew Perry
2. Sandra Day O'Connor (has a 9 hole course on her property in Wisconsin); Larry Hagman
3. David Garrard
10. Carl Edwards
13. Matt LeBlanc
16. Jack Black
21. Robin Williams
23. Mark Salling
78. Ben Askren; Wonderboy Thompson
80. Mick Thomson
84. Paul Walker ; Kristen Stewart
86. Aaron Rodgers ; Bubba Watson PDGA#44745 ; Casey Desmith goalie - Penguins farm team
87. Brian Wilson - SF Giants closer
89. Daniel Tosh?
97. Kyle Singler - OKC Thunder
100. members of the band Tycho (confimed in post 102)

People mentioned in a similar thread (perhaps a mod can merge the two threads):
Jeff Halpern
Ed Norton
Warwick Davis
Chris Martin-the lead singer of Coldplay
Rachel Bilson
Bobby Flay of the Food Network
Sally Fields
Mexican superstar Toro Mierda
Sterling Sharpe
Ryan O'Neal PDGA#049
Tatum O'Neal PDGA #050

Jimmy Carter
Nick Ellis... water polo player
Conan O'Brien
Ben Roethlisburger
Dominique Wilkins
The band "Wilco" played Reedy Creek here in Charlotte when they were in town in June of 2007.
Members ofthe bands Gwar and Avail
David Crowder Band
Geena Davis
Steve Guttenburg
Kyle Korver
former WWE wrestler Charles Wright
Dmitri Martin
Brian Skinner of the L.A. clippers
Warwick Davis
Andrew Zimmern
I bet big Ben and Rodgers aren't noodle arms.... like me

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 03-21-2018, 08:51 PM
BogeyNoMore's Avatar
BogeyNoMore BogeyNoMore is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Walled Lake, MI
Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 330
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,129
Niced 2,656 Times in 1,272 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDABRUSH View Post
I bet big Ben and Rodgers aren't noodle arms.... like me
I'd imagine Brian Wilson can get 'em out there, too.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 03-21-2018, 08:53 PM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,371
Niced 4,610 Times in 2,428 Posts
Default

Yea just think about those crazy high hail marys Rodgers throws and then picture him throwing an Epic...

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 03-21-2018, 09:05 PM
Moose33 Moose33 is online now
Salient/Yikun Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 5,348
Niced 1,142 Times in 740 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
I'd imagine Brian Wilson can get 'em out there, too.
I bet he can crank, that dude had some serious gas in that beard.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 03-22-2018, 03:42 AM
sidewinder22's Avatar
sidewinder22 sidewinder22 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Creeping Creek DGC
Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 220
Posts: 15,372
Niced 3,057 Times in 1,863 Posts
Default

Georges St Pierre
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 03-22-2018, 10:51 AM
brutalbrutus's Avatar
brutalbrutus brutalbrutus is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: the nati
Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 10,371
Niced 4,610 Times in 2,428 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder22 View Post
Georges St Pierre
He probly thought he could use them to defend himself against the UFOs...


https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-c...133238161.html
Reply With Quote
 

  #110  
Old 03-22-2018, 11:50 AM
biscoe biscoe is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: spotsylvania, va
Years Playing: 24.7
Courses Played: 94
Posts: 6,837
Niced 2,354 Times in 961 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
I'd imagine Brian Wilson can get 'em out there, too.
There is a former minor league pitcher who plays in VA. He had his fastball clocked at over 90 mph when playing baseball. His thumber approaches 500 feet sometimes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best use of a disc other than golfing? Thumber General Disc Golf Chat 33 09-10-2013 11:40 PM
take me disc golfing. PLEASE jpacetime General Disc Golf Chat 51 08-21-2011 10:09 PM
Today while disc golfing mambrose General Disc Golf Chat 93 08-16-2009 02:34 AM
Disc Golfing in the Dark avm0807 General Disc Golf Chat 14 09-25-2008 10:06 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.