Old 01-17-2020, 10:20 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 44 Times in 40 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
pros are throwing on a different level than you

however rock3 and truth will probably overlap some unless one is beat to crap

gator is on its own level with stability

maybe get a dx stingray or some other us mid or a beat truth/rock/buzz and you would really have all mid shots covered
When it comes to things like Putters and mids, I really don't feel like it matters a whole lot where your arm speed is at, because most novice players can get them up to speed. HOWEVER, you should more be concerned with what they do for you, and how they feel in your hand, rather than what your favorite pro is throwing it for. IF those two things line up, that's sweet, but if not, hey, everyones game is a little different.

If I were you, i'd keep working with what you have, and see exactly what kind of flights you're CONSISTENTLY getting out of them, and then build from that point. Just my 0.02

The truth will likely beat in to flippy, with the Roc maintaining its stability a good while longer. But the Gator.....meathook city and likely always will be!
Sponsored Links

Old 01-17-2020, 10:48 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 223
Niced 2,171 Times in 1,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerswimmer89 View Post
When it comes to things like Putters and mids, I really don't feel like it matters a whole lot where your arm speed is at, because most novice players can get them up to speed. HOWEVER, you should more be concerned with what they do for you, and how they feel in your hand, rather than what your favorite pro is throwing it for. IF those two things line up, that's sweet, but if not, hey, everyones game is a little different.

If I were you, i'd keep working with what you have, and see exactly what kind of flights you're CONSISTENTLY getting out of them, and then build from that point. Just my 0.02

The truth will likely beat in to flippy, with the Roc maintaining its stability a good while longer. But the Gator.....meathook city and likely always will be!
lulz interesting