Old 12-10-2018, 10:50 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 42
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 84 Times in 58 Posts

Got a swirly ESP Vulture for my birthday yesterday. Feels like old star runs from 10 years ago. I really like the raised tooling on the inner rim. The rim looks like the Predator/Tsunami. Not sure about the top. also got over a foot of snow for my birthday so I’m not sure when I’ll be able to get out and throw. Morbidly curious what this thing will do.

Also got a big Z undertaker. Big Z is more like G* than Z. I like it though. The undertaker looks and feels like a TL or JLS. I miss my metal flake JLS.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 12-10-2018, 12:59 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 586 Times in 430 Posts

Some more work in and I am really liking the Vulture - But oddly having a hard time finding any White ESP's or White in General - no need now - but in summer I prefer using white discs - Anyone have an ESP White or Z / Glo White? For now I'll rock the Blues, I like the vulture tho
Old 12-10-2018, 06:48 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 67
Niced 221 Times in 107 Posts

I am still debating if I really need both the Vulture and Undertaker in my bag. The vulture is a tick longer, but you can get a good spread of both to cover the entire stability spectrum. Looking for other peoples opinions on the two together.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 307 Times in 175 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
I am still debating if I really need both the Vulture and Undertaker in my bag. The vulture is a tick longer, but you can get a good spread of both to cover the entire stability spectrum. Looking for other peoples opinions on the two together.
Same boat. Undertaker has a bit less fade for me. Vulture is SOMETIMES a little longer, and can get a little further left if need be. Thought maybe the Vulture would be better for forehands, but it turns out that it doesn't like it one bit on my sloppier days.

I've been bagging both because I have them. But if I were starting over, I'd probably just go Undertaker and put a little extra hyzer on it if need be.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 115
Niced 193 Times in 99 Posts

I bag multiples of both. Vulture is longer, more OS, and FHs better for me. Undertaker is straighter and powers down better. My control/fairway setup is Hellfire/Tsunami/ Vultures/Undertakers.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:21 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddyboots View Post
I bag multiples of both. Vulture is longer, more OS, and FHs better for me. Undertaker is straighter and powers down better. My control/fairway setup is Hellfire/Tsunami/ Vultures/Undertakers.
Does a hellfire have the same giant notch that the rest of the discraft overstable stuff does?

Niced: (1)
Old 12-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 115
Niced 193 Times in 99 Posts

Hellfire is not like a Pred, if that's what you're referring to. I throw it almost exclusively FH, and the Tsunami almost exclusively BH. Hellfire is wider, shallower, and faster than a Pred.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 227 Times in 151 Posts

If you got space in your bag i think they compliment eachother well. My fairway setup is: Neutron Resistor, Z Heat, Z Undertaker, Z Vulture, and Z Machete.

I just use the Vulture on windy days where an undertaker would get bullied around too much. Or if i need to finish more left / with hyzer.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:35 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 42
Niced 84 Times in 58 Posts

Quote:
How do the vulture and tsunami compare? What are their roles for you?

Old 12-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Eagle Member

Quote:
I am also wondering what Vultures you have that are more OS. Every vulture I have thrown (mostly esp with a couple Z) have a little bit of hss whereas I have a couple undertakers I can rip into and not worry about them flipping at all. I want the vulture to be more os and then I could easily see both in my bag, but maybe I am just throwing the wrong ones.