Go Back   Disc Golf Course Review > Improve Your Game > Technique & Strategy

Old 03-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Finders Keepers Anonymous Pond Diver

Courses Played: 8
Niced 30 Times in 25 Posts

I have not contributed to this thread yet but I will just leave this little bit about myself here. I am a 963 rated player who has a solid all-around game. I can backhand and forehand both over 400 with good accuracy, I throw good rollers, and have solid thumbers. However, I am the worst and most inconsistent putter I have ever met. If I were to guess I would say my putting is right at about a 900 rated players putt ability.
When I play shorter courses my rating tends to stay at about 940. But when I play the longer courses where par is over 60-65ish, my rating usually comes out to about 970 or 980 and that includes my crap putting ability.

TLDR: I have a good disc golf game but my putting is horrendous and is the definite cause of why my rating will not increase and match the rest of my playing ability. So for me putting is definitely more important than driving. Id give up distance to be able to be a better putter...
Sponsored Links