Old 09-02-2020, 11:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 32
Niced 744 Times in 450 Posts

ESP Buzzz's made over the last few years have been on the OS side. They've been great & I hope they keep coming. Especially the PMB's.

I'd like to see PP have an ESP Buzzz signature that would be made in the 160g's & with a little softer of a blend. Something different than the beefier PMB's that are all over the place.

I miss the straighter, softer ESP's that were made years back. I've got a couple I was able to find off eBay but I'd love to see them come back.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2020, 05:55 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 14
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 55 Times in 33 Posts

What are ya'lls thoughts on understable mids? I'm deciding between beating in an elite-x Buzzz, Buzzz SS, and Meteor. Not a fan of the Comet (I can throw it fine, but it's a little too squirrely in the wind)...while I know the Buzzz isn't exactly the best wind fighter either, the Comet just isn't for me.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:01 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 1,095 Times in 420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1discChallenge View Post
What are ya'lls thoughts on understable mids? I'm deciding between beating in an elite-x Buzzz, Buzzz SS, and Meteor. Not a fan of the Comet (I can throw it fine, but it's a little too squirrely in the wind)...while I know the Buzzz isn't exactly the best wind fighter either, the Comet just isn't for me.
Haven’t thrown the buzzz ss but I’ve tossed a meteor around a little and it’s a nice disc. Comet-ish fligh with more of a buzzz feel.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:44 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 5
Niced 342 Times in 172 Posts

Quote:
I've been throw a jb wasp for my us mid duties. If you don't want to pay a premium and I don't blame you then a buzzz ss is a great choice. The buzzz ss was the disc I used before I made the switch to the jb wasp. A fresh esp buzzz ss can handle some power when thrown flat. Then it beats into a hyzer flip machine. It is very comfortable in the hand unlike the comet imo.

Niced: (1)
Old 09-06-2020, 06:52 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 81
Niced 606 Times in 312 Posts

Quote:
I honestly thought my buzzz ss wasnt flippy enough. It just reminded me of a broken in buzzz, just lazer straight with minimal fade.

A Meteor will have great glide and natural turn. I vote for that.

Old 09-06-2020, 06:58 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 91
Niced 1,564 Times in 779 Posts

Most buzzz throwers I know tend to lean on the Meteor or the Prodigy M4 for off the shelf understable mids. The buzzzSS, anecdotally, seems to be too similar to a buzzz off the shelf, but wears in much faster.

Old 09-06-2020, 07:54 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 14
Niced 55 Times in 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm0514 View Post
I've been throw a jb wasp for my us mid duties. If you don't want to pay a premium and I don't blame you then a buzzz ss is a great choice. The buzzz ss was the disc I used before I made the switch to the jb wasp. A fresh esp buzzz ss can handle some power when thrown flat. Then it beats into a hyzer flip machine. It is very comfortable in the hand unlike the comet imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
Most buzzz throwers I know tend to lean on the Meteor or the Prodigy M4 for off the shelf understable mids. The buzzzSS, anecdotally, seems to be too similar to a buzzz off the shelf, but wears in much faster.
This is interesting, because I've had a more similar experience to emoney and victor (from what I remember throwing a Z SS way back in the day) where it's a little too straight for an understable mid, but ya'll are mentioning that it beats up faster? Is it that since it's a straighter disc that when it does beat up it's more noticeable? Also, thanks for the replies, sounds like Meteor or Buzzz SS. I already throw a Buzzz and the OS, so I may as well have the trio...

Last edited by the1discChallenge; 09-06-2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 09-06-2020, 08:03 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 92
Niced 2,520 Times in 1,009 Posts

DGA Tremor?

Old 09-06-2020, 08:21 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 32
Niced 744 Times in 450 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
I still haven't tried an M4. Think I need to get one & see how it fits. Prodigy plastic is so good.

Old 09-06-2020, 08:54 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 12.5
Courses Played: 81
Niced 606 Times in 312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetherocketguy View Post
DGA Tremor?
Iam actually thinking of doing an all dga bag. They have a nice full lineup now and are still the cool underground brand.