Old 08-08-2020, 10:37 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 92
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2,518 Times in 1,008 Posts

I have a pink big z roach with the yellow/black leopard skin foil. I would argue it is the ugliest production disc in existence.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 08-10-2020, 10:45 PM

Niced 4 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshelton View Post
You people are all wrong, Undertaker and Roach both have great stamps, next you'll be bashing the Trogdor dragon on the Heat.
It is funny, they'll do the Thrasher Raptor stamp one day and then the big Z Punisher the next...
Old 08-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.7
Courses Played: 51
Niced 481 Times in 296 Posts

What is wrong with the Mushu heat stamp?? The thrasher stamp is a good one. The new Predator stamp, too. I just think with a disc named Roach, you just need to avoid the big z stamp...
Old 08-11-2020, 11:54 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 3
Niced 210 Times in 105 Posts

Love the Big Z Roach stamp. Hate the Undertaker stamp. It is decidedly unwrestlerlike.

On topic, I have an ESP Undertaker and it is one of my least favorite discs. It is cat vomit colored, really hard to find, and I can't release it consistently at all. It is the only disc that I've ever owned that I've thrown over 25 times and haven't had 1 single good shot out of it. It is probably the only disc that I've thrown over 5 times and haven't had a single good shot from it. Best thing it has done has been keeping the drivers that I really like from falling out of my bag.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 13.7
Courses Played: 51
Niced 481 Times in 296 Posts

Sorry you feel that way. For me it’s been the fairway driver I am the most consistent with. So comfy and straight with some fade (and I only get pretty colored discs lol). Definitely throw what you feel comfortable and are consistent with!

I get the Undy stamp is not on par, but I really don’t mind it (and have spent a grand total of 0 minutes watching wrestling; not for me). I don’t have a new big z, but the revamped stamp looks more zombie like, and I dig that.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:45 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 20.6
Courses Played: 43
Niced 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdaire27 View Post
Sorry you feel that way. For me it’s been the fairway driver I am the most consistent with. So comfy and straight with some fade (and I only get pretty colored discs lol). Definitely throw what you feel comfortable and are consistent with!

I get the Undy stamp is not on par, but I really don’t mind it (and have spent a grand total of 0 minutes watching wrestling; not for me). I don’t have a new big z, but the revamped stamp looks more zombie like, and I dig that.
I agree with your findings for sure. Really straight with good glide and a nice fade. I bought a Missy Gannon tour series Undertaker. First throw, with thick shule all along the right side of the hole, and it was straight as an arrow past all the rough down to the dogleg. (should have thrown it for my second shot too, but live and learn)
It's a great fairway driver. I think it will replace my Avengers. I took three years off so it's nice to experiment with new discs.
Old 08-12-2020, 06:58 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.3
Courses Played: 3
Niced 210 Times in 105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdaire27 View Post

I got it in a Mystery Misprint box, so cost was pretty minimal and definitely worth trying. It just seems to be at this unsweet spot for me where it gives me a good bit of LSS, but doesn't handle wind or angle well enough to be reliable for me.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 124 Times in 80 Posts

The Missy Gannon z swirls look super nice. How does the plastic feel?
How about the new Page Pierce stock stamped Undertakers?
Old 09-08-2020, 05:19 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 31
Niced 1,483 Times in 782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
The Missy Gannon z swirls look super nice. How does the plastic feel?
How about the new Page Pierce stock stamped Undertakers?
Love the Missy Gannon's. Stiffer than the new stock Z. Just about the regular flight numbers: -1HSS, 2LSS (Maybe a tad more OS).

Paige's has the same flex as the stock Z (new runs of Z have a bit more give than runs from just last year, in my experience). Same flight.

Niced: (1)

Old 09-14-2020, 06:59 AM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 12
Niced 13 Times in 6 Posts

So I have a 2017 Memorial ESP Glow and its straight as an arrow. I tried my friends 5 claw ti this past weekend and it was straight with a tiny bit of fade. my question is, is there plastic that will be a bit more OS? My shop just restocked and they have the new McBeth ti's, PP and, and ESP and the Missy Gannon tour series. what's my best bet?