#91  
Old 01-25-2022, 10:43 PM
Twmccoy Twmccoy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 3,294
Niced 1,255 Times in 940 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedlings View Post
So guess what I found today from a Facebook marketplace ad? Domey Relativity! Dude is unloading a couple of hundred discs. A few decent molds in there.

Buy it and throw it. It could instantly become your longest driver.

I have a couple Proton Relativities with good domes, and they're ridiculously long.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 01-25-2022, 11:07 PM
seedlings's Avatar
seedlings seedlings is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Northwest Missouri
Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,504
Niced 1,479 Times in 843 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twmccoy View Post
Buy it and throw it. It could instantly become your longest driver.

I have a couple Proton Relativities with good domes, and they're ridiculously long.
Oh I bought it! It’s long, and I forgot how much I loved throwing Relativity forehand!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-26-2022, 06:16 AM
Tinkles Tinkles is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 288
Niced 188 Times in 95 Posts
Default

When everything works right - ballista pro or beat destroyer.

Most consistently longest - wraith though PDs and valks aren’t far behind in that regard.

Need more testing with the Rive but it may take over my reliable stable distance slot.

I don’t know how to throw distance lines so this is for golf shots with some s curve.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-26-2022, 09:14 AM
samhammy samhammy is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Posts: 23
Niced 11 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Used to be a Trespass, but recently a beat in Grace has been my longest
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-26-2022, 11:52 AM
Thug Waffle's Avatar
Thug Waffle Thug Waffle is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Diego, ca
Courses Played: 14
Posts: 19
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

right now it would be my I-Blend Emperors. max I have measured is 430ft.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-26-2022, 10:10 PM
Twmccoy Twmccoy is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 3,294
Niced 1,255 Times in 940 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug Waffle View Post
right now it would be my I-Blend Emperors. max I have measured is 430ft.
Emperors are good distance discs. They kinda remind me of an Enigma. Just a hair more turn than a Destroyer without getting too flippy.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-26-2022, 10:46 PM
Moose33 Moose33 is offline
Salient/Yikun Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta, GA
Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 121
Throwing Style: RHFH
Posts: 7,102
Niced 2,660 Times in 1,571 Posts
Default

I kind of wonder if my domey Adders could compete with my Warhorses. I don’t know that my top distance will be matched, but I think these can go 500+.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-27-2022, 02:36 PM
gwsmallwood gwsmallwood is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 55
Niced 44 Times in 27 Posts
Default

I've only been playing since August, so I don't have a lot of experience yet, and I actually haven't even thrown anything above speed 9 yet.

Until Yesterday, my longest throws were with my Roadrunners and my CD2. Forehand pretty consistently around 275', backhand at 275' every once in a great while if I hit it just right.

Yesterday I launched a new-to-me, but slightly used River in the Opto-Air plastic. 329' Forehand. Slightly downhill, but still my longest recorded throw. I think I got my CD2 out around the same distance on another hole that was pretty level ground, maybe even slightly uphill. Didn't think to measure that one, though.

Anyone else throw way farther and more accurately forehand? I'm going to try and make some time to take some video on Friday of my backhand to post in the form reviews so I can try to improve there.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-27-2022, 02:43 PM
seedlings's Avatar
seedlings seedlings is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Northwest Missouri
Years Playing: 2
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,504
Niced 1,479 Times in 843 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwsmallwood View Post
I've only been playing since August, so I don't have a lot of experience yet, and I actually haven't even thrown anything above speed 9 yet.

Until Yesterday, my longest throws were with my Roadrunners and my CD2. Forehand pretty consistently around 275', backhand at 275' every once in a great while if I hit it just right.

Yesterday I launched a new-to-me, but slightly used River in the Opto-Air plastic. 329' Forehand. Slightly downhill, but still my longest recorded throw. I think I got my CD2 out around the same distance on another hole that was pretty level ground, maybe even slightly uphill. Didn't think to measure that one, though.

Anyone else throw way farther and more accurately forehand? I'm going to try and make some time to take some video on Friday of my backhand to post in the form reviews so I can try to improve there.
Nice pump! My forehand is serviceable, if I can possibly throw a backhand turnover, I will.
Reply With Quote
 

  #100  
Old 01-27-2022, 03:14 PM
PMantle's Avatar
PMantle PMantle is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Alexandria, La.
Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 51
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 5,484
Niced 1,062 Times in 720 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose33 View Post
I kind of wonder if my domey Adders could compete with my Warhorses. I don’t know that my top distance will be matched, but I think these can go 500+.
Just think if you threw actual distance discs!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disc used on longest throw WillA Discs 116 07-20-2021 04:12 PM
Longest Disc ilmcgee Discs 86 10-01-2020 03:43 PM
Longest FH you've seen and disc used? jjmiller Discs 24 12-04-2016 10:25 PM
What is the longest disc in your bag and why? Midnightbiker Discs 93 10-31-2009 05:38 PM
Longest Anhyzer disc Technohic Discs 40 10-09-2009 03:22 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.