Old 12-26-2017, 11:44 PM
Par Member

Niced 38 Times in 36 Posts
Default Best Budget Cart

What would you guys say is the best budget, or bang-for-your-buck cart on the market.

NOT LOOKING for a bag cart, just a cart as close in design to a delta cart as possible, but obviously without that massive price tag. I've looked at the Cubus, but am by no means an expert on DG carts.

Thanks for the assistance!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2017, 09:52 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.1
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,076 Times in 538 Posts

There aren't exactly a lot of choices out there.

If you want a delta style, the cubus is really the only alternative. Zuca has a couple of different models, 2/3 revolving around what bag you already have. The gottaGO cart is decent for an older style cart but in this day and age probably not worth the money. The RidgeRoller always seems to be in development stages, and since they are custom made availability can be an issue (if they are even out of pre-orders stage)

You could always attempt to build your own if you've got the relevant skill - that's probably the cheapest way to get a robust cart with a design you like.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:34 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 49.8
Courses Played: 52
Niced 544 Times in 225 Posts

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forum...ad.php?t=69909
Old 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
Par Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 21 Times in 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post

If you want a delta style, the cubus is really the only alternative. Zuca has a couple of different models, 2/3 revolving around what bag you already have. The gottaGO cart is decent for an older style cart but in this day and age probably not worth the money. The RidgeRoller always seems to be in development stages, and since they are custom made availability can be an issue (if they are even out of pre-orders stage)

You could always attempt to build your own if you've got the relevant skill - that's probably the cheapest way to get a robust cart with a design you like.
RidgeRoller combos are fully stocked and has been for well over 2 months the Roller has been in stock since April 2017. Just wanted to make that clear. Thanks. Happy new year!!
Old 12-27-2017, 11:47 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocs8x9x View Post
RidgeRoller combos are fully stocked and has been for well over 2 months the Roller has been in stock since April 2017. Just wanted to make that clear. Thanks. Happy new year!!
Thanks for clarifying - I hadn't followed RR developments for a while (since I decided carts weren't for me, at least yet) and last I remembered looking they were still being developed.
Old 12-28-2017, 06:41 PM
Par Member

Quote:

The Cubus is definitely the one i'm leaning towards. Seems to have fairly decent reviews to boot.

Niced: (1)
Old 01-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.8
Courses Played: 79
Niced 8 Times in 7 Posts
Send a message via AIM to _.-Dut-._

Quote:
The gottaGO cart is decent for an older style cart but in this day and age probably not worth the money.
I've not used a cart or really even seen any up close, but from and outsiders perspective the gottaGO cart seems like the best of the bunch, what am I missing?
Old 01-03-2018, 02:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by _.-Dut-._ View Post
I've not used a cart or really even seen any up close, but from and outsiders perspective the gottaGO cart seems like the best of the bunch, what am I missing?
Complaints I've heard: Too wide, but tips easily; can't fit a backpack bag in there and still be able to use seat; handle is too short and hits taller people's feet if pulled; heavier than other options

Niced: (2)
Old 01-04-2018, 04:42 PM
Par Member

Niced 87 Times in 60 Posts

this is about the cheapest option I could find? $39 AND it can do a lot more than just haul all your discs around!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg disc golf cart.jpg (39.7 KB, 28 views)

Old 01-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubes View Post
this is about the cheapest option I could find? $39 AND it can do a lot more than just haul all your discs around!

I wanna be mad at you for this....but its so true