Old 06-30-2016, 08:08 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 33
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian. View Post
i got ya .. the way he was talking about beating it in i thought he would keep his Sexton in because the Enemy was more overstable than what he was tossing .. that was me assuming though
Yep, keeping the Sexton in the bag and bagging the enemy to take the spot the Sexton originally filled.

The Sexton is getting a little turn on it with I put some power behind it and the enemy when I put power into it just goes straight.

Hope that makes sense.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2016, 09:29 AM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 51
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

^^ it does! thanks buddy! Cant wait to get my hands on one to test.. just trying to wait for something in the 168-170 range. My favorite firechicken is a flat, old, soft, pearly champion thats been in my bag for over 5 years and it was pretty seasoned when i got it lol.. sounds like the Enemy may be close to that one.
Old 07-01-2016, 12:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 17.5
Courses Played: 52
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

^^^^Wait till you throw the Fighter Ian. That disc is the beefiest disc I've ever thrown. I would say that it is almost more overstable than the XXX. I threw mine for the first time yesterday and boy does that disc want to just dump to the left and fast on a RHBH. I threw it on a spike hyzer and it just dive bombed after about 200'. You need a cannon for an arm to get this disc out past 250' +. it's a work in progress and it's staying in the bag so far. I can't wait to see how the Enemy flies compared to the Fighter.
Old 07-01-2016, 01:31 PM
*Legalize It*

Years Playing: 10.4
Courses Played: 51
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

^^ yeah depending on feel in the hand it sounds like the Enemy and Fighter will be similar to my super beat and super stable firechickens .. or at least somewhat similar lol .. but yeah watching the Fighter videos is INSANE .. thing is so stupid OS .. i love molds like that! I love throwing FH Firebird rollers and sounds like tossing them with either mold will be fun and .. interesting to say the least
Old 07-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Bogey Member

Years Playing: 5.3
Courses Played: 33
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

https://youtu.be/MfCUpYbljN4
Old 07-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 92
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

^ YUP!!!!!!

Watched th video 5x already. Someone in the collector group said the sparkle has lots of glide on it too!!!!!!

YUP!!
Old 07-17-2016, 01:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.2
Courses Played: 50
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

Got one in my am worlds players pack. Feels very nice. I'd be happy to hook a dgcr'r with it for a reasonable price
Old 07-17-2016, 03:43 PM
Bogey Member

Courses Played: 5
Niced 5 Times in 5 Posts

I don't know if they're all serious beefcakes but i threw mine on a 270ft hole where you need to either hyzer or go straight-to-fade low around a tree 240 ahead. Decided to throw a straight line 15ft right of the tree with 80% power and this thing started fading at 230. So far been using it for utility spikes and fh rollers, but i hope i can beat it into more of a workhorse.
Old 07-25-2016, 10:35 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 59
Niced 136 Times in 79 Posts

I got a 173 silver sparkle Am Worlds pre release and its super beef. I threw it along side my 11x FB and they're totally different flights. I'm not saying its H1 stupid but it'll need a lot of breaking in for me to see flights like Steve was taking in that youtube vid. At roughly 225' less than 15' height FH, the Enemy was flexing out of near 45 degree anny and finishing with a hard dumping fade. I've been told that sparkle is more OS so perhaps a pinnacle version will allow for some more glide. My H1 starts to fade right out of my hand where the Enemy will stay flat for less than half its flight before fading out. It's a great overhead disc, longer than my FB, but unless it beats in to lose a fair amount of fade I don't see it doing a lot of skip shots, only spikes. 9/2/0.5/3.5 for now with sharp bottom flashing but nicely grippy, sexy plastic. For reference, I throw my utility FB on low flat golf lines, no turn, to 325' max with the fresh Enemy at least 15-20% shorter.

Old 07-26-2016, 11:26 AM
*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 16.2
Courses Played: 27
Niced 115 Times in 70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ontheline View Post
I got a 173 silver sparkle Am Worlds pre release and its super beef. I threw it along side my 11x FB and they're totally different flights. I'm not saying its H1 stupid but it'll need a lot of breaking in for me to see flights like Steve was taking in that youtube vid. At roughly 225' less than 15' height FH, the Enemy was flexing out of near 45 degree anny and finishing with a hard dumping fade. I've been told that sparkle is more OS so perhaps a pinnacle version will allow for some more glide. My H1 starts to fade right out of my hand where the Enemy will stay flat for less than half its flight before fading out. It's a great overhead disc, longer than my FB, but unless it beats in to lose a fair amount of fade I don't see it doing a lot of skip shots, only spikes. 9/2/0.5/3.5 for now with sharp bottom flashing but nicely grippy, sexy plastic. For reference, I throw my utility FB on low flat golf lines, no turn, to 325' max with the fresh Enemy at least 15-20% shorter.
^^ This, I also have a am silver sparkle 173g and the fade doesn't hook like my firebird it just sort of dumps quick and hard, which is great.

I like being able to rip hard on it and not get the sweeping fade toward end of flight like a firebird for certain shots though, will be interesting to see the flight when the enemy breaks in more and that fade isnt as dumpy.. really a great disc for what it is