Old 11-08-2011, 10:54 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.4
Courses Played: 29
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 35 Times in 30 Posts

ask jubuttib about the variance in Kings
there are some that he describes as having low wing tips (i.e. low PLH)
they will be the flippy ones
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 09:10 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 177
Niced 118 Times in 73 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManU View Post
ask jubuttib about the variance in Kings
there are some that he describes as having low wing tips (i.e. low PLH)
they will be the flippy ones
I should have known better. I handed back that VIP King without looking too closely. I tried making a trade for it because I was looking for a slightly flippy, give it your all long range driver. I am constantly in and out with the Pro Destroyers, but I like how I could give that King a little more hyzer, how it would flatten out and even turn over, but still come back at the end. The Destroyer gets up but never truly gets over to the right. Yet he wanted to sleep on it and then it never happened. When I went in to purchase my own, I was in a rush. I knew what molds I wanted as well as color and weight, but I really did not have the patience, time, and the thought process to check out the finer details like parting lines.

The blue Kings I have now are very much like my seasoned Pro Destroyers. So I bet with a little beating they can become what I am looking for.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 21.8
Courses Played: 23
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by drickanderson View Post
Nice!

The original reason that I bought this was as an understable compliment to my Wraiths. I wanted something that would turnover right out of the box, rather than having to beat in Wraiths (this decision came after losing my perfectly seasoned turnover Wraith). This flow is 173g, btw.
I liked wraiths until I tried an Archon.. reminds me of a 2 year old beat up wraith right out of the box. Personally for understable duties I've been utilizing the Star Vulcan for awhile.