Old 10-27-2013, 09:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 89 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forehand Shiver View Post
For those who have thrown the Warden, is the material tacky like the Zero hard Pure and the Prodigy 300 PA4 or slick like the Classic Judge or the McPro Aviar?
starts out slick but gets tacky with use
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Par Member

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Would a judge and warden pair well together or no? Also are there anywhere I can find these two stampless?
Old 10-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Double Eagle Member

Courses Played: 2
Niced 29 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
For those who have thrown the Warden, is the material tacky like the Zero hard Pure and the Prodigy 300 PA4 or slick like the Classic Judge or the McPro Aviar?
Compared to other stiff plastics like kc pro or stiff dx classic plastic is anything but slick to me my judges are crazy grippy compared to the glow kc aviars I used before.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:09 AM
just practicing

Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 48 Times in 16 Posts

Quote:
Judges are anything but slick. They're made out of the same stuff as the zero hard Pure!
Old 10-28-2013, 04:35 AM
Big Country

Years Playing: 28.2
Courses Played: 52
Niced 191 Times in 108 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanbearguy View Post
Would a judge and warden pair well together or no? Also are there anywhere I can find these two stampless?
I think they have the same flight, but the Warden is beadless. In theory, that would mean the Judge would last longer as the primary wear would be on the bead rather than the rim. But I haven't thrown the Warden yet.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:21 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 89 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyJB View Post
I think they have the same flight, but the Warden is beadless. In theory, that would mean the Judge would last longer as the primary wear would be on the bead rather than the rim. But I haven't thrown the Warden yet.
wardens are actually slightly less stable. I love using them with my judges, my soft warden specifically. The warden can hold a nice anny line while the judge will usually come out of it. And like soft judges, the soft wardens stick where they land making them great long up shot and approach discs. So my answer? yes, the judge and warden go great together.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 9
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgfanatic7 View Post
wardens are actually slightly less stable. I love using them with my judges, my soft warden specifically. The warden can hold a nice anny line while the judge will usually come out of it. And like soft judges, the soft wardens stick where they land making them great long up shot and approach discs. So my answer? yes, the judge and warden go great together.
I agree. Judges are my putting putters all day, but the warden is money from 50 to 150 on upshots. Really nice flight and handles those shots better, in my opinion, than the judge.
Old 10-29-2013, 10:25 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 22.2
Courses Played: 29
Niced 216 Times in 134 Posts

Ive been throwing/putting with the warden for a week or so and i gotta say i really like this putter A LOT. I was putting with the judge for a few months and it was the first beaded putter i ever used for putting,i was using small bead/beadless putters since i started. The judge is gppd but the warden just felt like butter in my hand,i really like yhe rounded profile of the disc,its pretty close to a warlock but the warden is probably more convex in the wing. Anywho,it only took me a few putts before dialing it in and then just started draining longer putts ,more often,than i usually do. It may be a new disc crush im having but i think having a putter than jives with you immediately, brings out confidence and obviously,confidence is a huge factor in putting.

Lots of glide on this thing and enough hss to just sail straight for days on holes.

If they make this in premium plastic,i would be extremely happy! Yes there are others that are similar but the warden just has a diff feel to me .
Old 10-29-2013, 10:42 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 36
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter View Post
Ive been throwing/putting with the warden for a week or so and i gotta say i really like this putter A LOT. I was putting with the judge for a few months and it was the first beaded putter i ever used for putting,i was using small bead/beadless putters since i started. The judge is gppd but the warden just felt like butter in my hand,i really like yhe rounded profile of the disc,its pretty close to a warlock but the warden is probably more convex in the wing. Anywho,it only took me a few putts before dialing it in and then just started draining longer putts ,more often,than i usually do. It may be a new disc crush im having but i think having a putter than jives with you immediately, brings out confidence and obviously,confidence is a huge factor in putting.

Lots of glide on this thing and enough hss to just sail straight for days on holes.

If they make this in premium plastic,i would be extremely happy! Yes there are others that are similar but the warden just has a diff feel to me .
This exactly. Love this putter, switched from anodes and not looking back. Excellent for up shots under 200, so glidey and straight, and stops on a dime.

Old 10-29-2013, 02:48 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Almost don't want to throw this guy it looks so good.