Old Today, 04:22 PM
Double Eagle Member

Niced 1,652 Times in 686 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogeyNoMore View Post
Paige's always going for it attitude doesn't necessarily work out for her all the time, but I'd still say it works for her more often than it doesn't. That said, she'd be truly deadly if she picked her spots a bit more judiciously. It's shocking to see her struggle with C1 putting, because we're used to her putting the lights out.

That said I think DGLO gave us good look at what Kristin is capable of. During her post tourny interview she said she just wasn't feeling herself the last few events, which is understandable having to travel from Europe and quarantine, and getting thrust right into World's.

I wonder why she didn't hit a couple of events prior to World's, just to get her feet wet, but maybe that wasn't viable option, or perhaps she'd already committed to certain events in Europe.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing more of Kristin. She has the distance, putting and tenacity to compete with Paige, Cat, and Hailey (when Hailey's on her game). That putt on 17, from well outside C1, and from below the basket, was putting with power. You don't see that sorta thing in FPO.
That putt was sick. Watching it on live coverage was sweet
Sponsored Links

Old Today, 05:27 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 99
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 71 Times in 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future_Primitive View Post
Last night or early this morning. Sad day.
sad news. maybe next summer I will make it up to play it. I've waited 12 years so what's one more