Old 04-26-2020, 03:50 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 12
Niced 571 Times in 396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcodyclapp View Post
Got this coming my way. Stumbled onto a Facebook post that had a comment from MJ confirming these are the most stable Comets ever made and a comment from Jeff Korns stating he had some for sale. My all blue bag will be happy.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
So you're who took that one! I'm extremely jealous, and want a detailed review ASAP.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2020, 08:06 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.2
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,562 Times in 778 Posts

Has anyone thrown the ledgestone cryztal sparkle comets? Got one that might just stay in my collection, since it's clear but if it flies nice I might have some color dyed into it and put it in the thrower pile.
Old 04-26-2020, 08:40 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.7
Courses Played: 101
Niced 234 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
Has anyone thrown the ledgestone cryztal sparkle comets? Got one that might just stay in my collection, since it's clear but if it flies nice I might have some color dyed into it and put it in the thrower pile.

In terms of comets, pretty beefy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Niced: (1)
Old 04-26-2020, 09:07 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 10.6
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 102 Times in 66 Posts

Anyone throw the new run of big z? Not a huge fan of the stamp but they have some real nice neon yellow ones that would look good in my bag. Hoping they have a little stability, my old esp is is getting a little squirrelly.

Edit : I'd also consider paying a little extra for the tour series if I could find a nice bright yellow. Again, those stamps are just about the laziest thing I've seen, but I love mj and comets
Old 04-26-2020, 12:21 PM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 25.8
Courses Played: 136
Niced 3,645 Times in 1,316 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
I didn't see those. I have a Ledgestone Sparkle Z from last year and it had a lot of fade for a Comet, but I didn't know they did a CryZtal Sparkle run.

Which means you have to throw it and tell us.

Old 04-26-2020, 01:47 PM

Courses Played: 13
Niced 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirepizza View Post
Anyone throw the new run of big z? Not a huge fan of the stamp but they have some real nice neon yellow ones that would look good in my bag. Hoping they have a little stability, my old esp is is getting a little squirrelly.

Edit : I'd also consider paying a little extra for the tour series if I could find a nice bright yellow. Again, those stamps are just about the laziest thing I've seen, but I love mj and comets

I’ve got a new big Z, Ledgestone cryztal sparkle, and new tour series comet. The big z is fairly understable since it’s pretty flat. It feels the best imo since I like gummier plastic. It flies fantastic though but definitely doesn’t have a ton of stability. The Ledgestone and new tour series are very similar. Great stability’s for comets.

Old 04-27-2020, 05:52 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeHyzer View Post
In terms of comets, pretty beefy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So does it fade out from an anny line, or just hold that line? Trying to find a beaded DC mid to replace the Buzzz, but no one wants to give up their beat Wasps.
Old 04-30-2020, 07:51 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.7
Courses Played: 101
Niced 234 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILUVSMGS18 View Post
So does it fade out from an anny line, or just hold that line? Trying to find a beaded DC mid to replace the Buzzz, but no one wants to give up their beat Wasps.
In true fashion, it depends. I can throw them and have them come out of a force turn. But, it does require a little more height than I usually throw them on if I'm going to do that. If you've ever thrown a fresh DX Shark, I would equate it to that. Very straight with a decent amount of fade to it. Because of the higher shoulder and dome, they are a very glidey comet, so be careful you don't sail past the basket ;-)

Old 04-30-2020, 09:04 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeHyzer View Post
In true fashion, it depends. I can throw them and have them come out of a force turn. But, it does require a little more height than I usually throw them on if I'm going to do that. If you've ever thrown a fresh DX Shark, I would equate it to that. Very straight with a decent amount of fade to it. Because of the higher shoulder and dome, they are a very glidey comet, so be careful you don't sail past the basket ;-)
Well I'm sold. Now I just need to find a pretty pink one.

Old 05-13-2020, 11:02 PM

Years Playing: 6.2
Courses Played: 28
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I was looking at Discraft's flight chart today and noticed that the Titanium Comet wasn't listed as being in production currently. Yet I see it for sale at all of the disc retailers. Is it going to be OOP soon, or was that just a mistake on Discraft's end?