Old 05-27-2020, 10:38 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 136
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 342 Times in 105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Sorry I get those two people mixed up Like all the time, Really really bad with Names. Also the rest is true about the bag and what he is throwing.

I talked with him(Dave D)about it online via YouTube recently during his last posts, it has to do with sales then Discmia Getting the other brands/discs going to the wearhouse before others see them. So 1. It is sales as all he said was Sales and profit. 2. The Move with other brands helped him decide to not let the other discs be used still by players. He did not eloborate on this meaning leaving me confused about part of his in

Also seem this way due to Dave making a Soft Aviar Big bead for Juliana K, She was using and had her signature on a Millennium Omega Soft Big Bead, then Innova makes nearly the same disc for her from Innova, just only minor difference from a Omega Big Bead and Aviar Big Bead is the Omega uses the Classic Grid type mold or closer design to that mold.

Password loosing, Dude You said that of my vary first edited post where I did not know 5 minutes was limit to edit a post, which was my first post. So same to You, you seemed to hate me and a now ban guy who was Ruining other parts in Politics forums I did not go to much in politics part only a few times then left.
That's great. but none of this explains why there are no more Jeremy Koling Thunderbirds (an innova disc, not discmania).
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 05-28-2020, 12:52 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,584 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake833 View Post
That's great. but none of this explains why there are no more Jeremy Koling Thunderbirds (an innova disc, not discmania).
Maybe Koling just isn't that popular anymore, maybe Innova is manufacturing fake market demand, etc, etc, who knows. But isn't it just a more overstable version of the regular Thunderbird, so wouldn't a slightly lighter (or beat in) Firebird be similar?
Old 05-28-2020, 08:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 37.4
Courses Played: 250
Niced 4,156 Times in 1,467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscFifty View Post
Maybe Koling just isn't that popular anymore, maybe Innova is manufacturing fake market demand, etc, etc, who knows. But isn't it just a more overstable version of the regular Thunderbird, so wouldn't a slightly lighter (or beat in) Firebird be similar?
A beat in or lighter disc generally become less stable, not more....in my experience.

Unless I missed some sarcasm, as you were attempting to provide incorrect info as fact.....al a Casey.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 10
Courses Played: 46
Niced 5,178 Times in 2,165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey 1988 View Post
Sorry I get those two people mixed up Like all the time, Really really bad with Names. Also the rest is true about the bag and what he is throwing.

I talked with him(Dave D)about it online via YouTube recently during his last posts, it has to do with sales then Discmia Getting the other brands/discs going to the wearhouse before others see them. So 1. It is sales as all he said was Sales and profit. 2. The Move with other brands helped him decide to not let the other discs be used still by players. He did not eloborate on this meaning leaving me confused about part of his in

Also seem this way due to Dave making a Soft Aviar Big bead for Juliana K, She was using and had her signature on a Millennium Omega Soft Big Bead, then Innova makes nearly the same disc for her from Innova, just only minor difference from a Omega Big Bead and Aviar Big Bead is the Omega uses the Classic Grid type mold or closer design to that mold.

Password loosing, Dude You said that of my vary first edited post where I did not know 5 minutes was limit to edit a post, which was my first post. So same to You, you seemed to hate me and a now ban guy who was Ruining other parts in Politics forums I did not go to much in politics part only a few times then left.

Last edited by Streets; 05-28-2020 at 08:17 AM.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:45 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 10.5
Courses Played: 136
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 342 Times in 105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
A beat in or lighter disc generally become less stable, not more....in my experience.

Unless I missed some sarcasm, as you were attempting to provide incorrect info as fact.....al a Casey.
A firebird is much more stable than a thunderbird, and less glide. So a more understable firebird is close to a thunderbird was the jist.

Niced: (2)

Old 05-28-2020, 10:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 37.4
Courses Played: 250
Niced 4,156 Times in 1,467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake833 View Post
A firebird is much more stable than a thunderbird, and less glide. So a more understable firebird is close to a thunderbird was the jist.
Thanks for straightening me out, blake. I misread Fifty's post.

Niced: (1)