Old 11-05-2009, 11:08 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 22
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I think I have issues...

Last night I again had this recurring dream where I'm trying to take my brother to this super awesome course that is near where we grew up. It's a secret course though that is hidden. While I never find it again in the dreams, I can "remember" the "last time" I "played" there and it's amazing. There is somehow a huge mountain (in IL ) that you play up and down with waterfalls, coy ponds, everything is perfect. If Eden had a DG course, this would be it. I even use DGCR to try and help locate it.

And the damn thing haunts my dreams.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.7
Courses Played: 53
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Id like to think that heaven is your greatest dreams come true and hell is your greatest fear coming true for eternity. Maybee hell would be getting bogey on a 100 foot hole over and over for ever.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

I just have dreams that I am playing still, but at least I stopped, or seemed to have stopped actually jerking my arm while I do it. That really hurts if you are laying on your shoulder.

I always seem to play well in my dreams as well. Nice fluid motion and good controlled flight. Thats much different than the dreams when I try to punch someone and I cant seem to hit them hard, and the harder I try, the lighter the punch.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 14
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Technohic;183118]I just have dreams that I am actually jerking my arm while I do it. [QUOTE]

sorry I had to...was to easy
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.7
Courses Played: 53
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Remember the disc likes it in the chains, thats its home, its natural environment, where its happy, where it belongs. so just glide it in there, gliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide it in there, send it home, feel the plastic, be the plastic, you are a chain magnet now go get em!!
Old 11-05-2009, 11:27 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
I just have dreams that I am playing still, but at least I stopped, or seemed to have stopped actually jerking my arm while I do it. That really hurts if you are laying on your shoulder.

I always seem to play well in my dreams as well. Nice fluid motion and good controlled flight. Thats much different than the dreams when I try to punch someone and I cant seem to hit them hard, and the harder I try, the lighter the punch.
I hate those dreams.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:31 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

[QUOTE=mmyersdisc;183124][QUOTE=Technohic;183118]I just have dreams that I am actually jerking my arm while I do it.
Quote:

sorry I had to...was to easy
Figured that would come up.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:57 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.5
Courses Played: 28
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have a recurring dream about a course that is next door to my house. In my dream there is a tennis court next to my house and the first tee is on the other side of the tennis court. In reality there is no tennis court and no course. I am always disappointed when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:07 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillA View Post
I have a recurring dream about a course that is next door to my house. In my dream there is a tennis court next to my house and the first tee is on the other side of the tennis court. In reality there is no tennis court and no course. I am always disappointed when I wake up and realize it was just a dream.
not only am I disapointed when I wake up, I'm also embarrassed because I can't remember in my post dream groggy state if I had actually told my brother about the course.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:54 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 31
Niced 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Thats much different than the dreams when I try to punch someone and I cant seem to hit them hard, and the harder I try, the lighter the punch.
Oh man, I thought I was the only one. I used to have dreams like this all the time. I'd get in a fight, I'd go to hit them and it feels like my arm has turned to rubber and at best I kinda pet their face like it was a dog.

I love when I dream of disc golf. What ever I dream of, its always leagues better than when I have horrid dreams of being at work.