#2401  
Old 11-02-2017, 06:14 AM
yungfiji yungfiji is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Atlanta
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 54
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Thanks for letting us know!!!
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #2402  
Old 11-02-2017, 09:38 AM
New013's Avatar
New013 New013 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Raleigh, NC
Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 172
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 7,154
Niced 162 Times in 81 Posts
Send a message via AIM to New013
Default

Yellow only. I know your argument is well it's your fault you're a stickler just accept that you can only get one color if you really want them you'll get yellow...

I don't want them enough to accept yellow. I'd rather go back to throwing a fuse because I can get them consistently at weights and colors I like. If I lose one I'm not waiting months to get stuck with yellow because I didn't check the store twice a day.
Reply With Quote
  #2403  
Old 11-02-2017, 12:21 PM
mojorisin35's Avatar
mojorisin35 mojorisin35 is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kamloops bc
Courses Played: 3
Posts: 205
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

What I really want is a PLINE MD4...that would be worth staying up at night...lol
Reply With Quote
  #2404  
Old 11-02-2017, 06:06 PM
yungfiji yungfiji is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Atlanta
Courses Played: 6
Posts: 54
Niced 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

That is true.. I really wish they would of had more then just yellow
Reply With Quote
  #2405  
Old 11-02-2017, 08:49 PM
hartigan5279 hartigan5279 is offline
Bogey Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 93
Niced 20 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfiji View Post
That is true.. I really wish they would of had more then just yellow
They had other colors. I saw some purples up there at some point.
Reply With Quote
  #2406  
Old 11-03-2017, 11:31 PM
himynameisron himynameisron is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2014
Years Playing: 5.8
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 11
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin35 View Post
What I really want is a PLINE MD4...that would be worth staying up at night...lol
At this point I will take any less than premium plastic. X-Line would be a nice change.
Reply With Quote
  #2407  
Old 11-05-2017, 08:07 PM
Quinntastic Quinntastic is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Years Playing: 16.7
Courses Played: 21
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 469
Niced 144 Times in 94 Posts
Default

So looking at your store website, the p2 is listed to have a max weight of 180.1g. Is this just a misprint or is there actually possibility of a 180g putter?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #2408  
Old 11-06-2017, 05:41 AM
Flick Maniac's Avatar
Flick Maniac Flick Maniac is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Jokela, Southern Finland
Posts: 1,926
Niced 784 Times in 426 Posts
Default

Gotta be an error. The list over at https://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs states the max wt for P2 as 176.00 grams

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #2409  
Old 11-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 153
Niced 94 Times in 48 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
This pretty much proves my point further. A lot of people have been waiting for a new run of PMD3s and in less than a day pretty much all of the heavier weights are gone.

Why a small batch when so many people here and on the Facebook groups have been clamorimg for these? Now myself and anyone else who wasn't checking every hour randomly have to wait for a "future" run. Who knows how long that will be.

If you're going to do some limited run at least give everyone a heads up on when they'll drop so we have some chance of snagging what we want.
A valid point. There were supposed to be far more than we ended up getting in the end. Some things got lost in translation during production and we now have something that will be very special. P-MD3's are back on the production list, some time from now I'm afraid, but keep an eye out during Mystery Box season and you may find something sweet in there.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #2410  
Old 11-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Discmania_Support Discmania_Support is offline
Par Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 153
Niced 94 Times in 48 Posts
Default Discmania Support Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by New013 View Post
Yellow only. I know your argument is well it's your fault you're a stickler just accept that you can only get one color if you really want them you'll get yellow...

I don't want them enough to accept yellow. I'd rather go back to throwing a fuse because I can get them consistently at weights and colors I like. If I lose one I'm not waiting months to get stuck with yellow because I didn't check the store twice a day.
You are completely right and you deserve to have many color options to choose from on any mold you like. Some things during production got mixed up and we ended up with something entirely new. Keep an eye out during Mystery Box season and you may find some sweet treats in there.

Continuing on the P-MD3 talks, they have been put into the production queue. There should have been far more but we ended up with just a small amount for now. They are very nice though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojorisin35 View Post
What I really want is a PLINE MD4...that would be worth staying up at night...lol
One day that will happen for sure. Definitely not this year though. Always on the list though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinntastic View Post
So looking at your store website, the p2 is listed to have a max weight of 180.1g. Is this just a misprint or is there actually possibility of a 180g putter?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up. Some of these are older files and just may have been overlooked. We will get right on that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Official First Dyes Thread LeewayeDiscGolf Disc Dyeing 328 12-23-2014 12:21 AM
The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread :::LSWT::: General Disc Golf Chat 2879 08-21-2013 08:06 PM
Devin_707's Official FSOT Thread devin_707 The Marketplace 25 04-12-2011 01:55 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.