Old 01-14-2020, 09:54 AM

Courses Played: 1
Niced 6 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Just gotta say how awesome the rainflys are! Got mine in just in time and used it this weekend. No rain, but super muddy and sloppy conditions. Rainfly was easy to put on, never got in the way, and kept my bag spotless
I can second that , got my Octo + Rainfly Yesterday (yay build time + delivery to sweden + customs and lazy swedish postal service.. (ok they were quite quick , only 1 week for custom clearance )) And the rainfly , so easy so simple and still top Quality . I have had a Grip AX, got a UP Shift and none of them are as simple to put on or remove .

Great bag aswell , might post some pics when im home back from work
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old 01-19-2020, 04:15 PM

Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Any updates on a smaller bag from Pound? I'm really looking for something more "traditional" in layout and appearance than the Carlton - more in the CX / Pinch style. Would love a "small" version of the Octothorpe that holds 10-14 discs and a jacket or two.

I've seen social posts about two "smaller" packs this year, does anyone have any inside knowledge?

Old 01-19-2020, 05:42 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 228 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macandcheese View Post
Any updates on a smaller bag from Pound? I'm really looking for something more "traditional" in layout and appearance than the Carlton - more in the CX / Pinch style. Would love a "small" version of the Octothorpe that holds 10-14 discs and a jacket or two.

I've seen social posts about two "smaller" packs this year, does anyone have any inside knowledge?
He’s working in the first rapscallion backpack. After that I think he will start working on the smaller bag.