Old 06-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Courses Played: 15
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Biofuzion Enforcers

Trespass is getting too flippy when I really try to crank on it (could be slightly rounding, trying to work on it) but I have been messing with biofuzion enforcers and being able to get good distance and glide. Still won't take the trespasses out of the bag. Who else uses biofuzion enforcers?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2018, 10:29 AM

Niced 27 Times in 16 Posts

I use the BioFuzion Enforcer and get surprising distance with it. It does real well in a strong head wind. I also use it for longer, low skip shots. Good disc!
Old 06-01-2018, 11:57 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 749 Times in 585 Posts

If you like the Enforcer you might give the Defender a look too. Lots of beef. Very fast, good distance.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Salient/Yikun Groupie

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 74
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 1,146 Times in 743 Posts

Bio Enforcers are great, like a Star Destroyer that beats into a bomber. The fluid ones were great for wind and flex shots too. RIP Fluid.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:07 PM

Courses Played: 15
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Defender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twmccoy View Post
If you like the Enforcer you might give the Defender a look too. Lots of beef. Very fast, good distance.
I have tried the defender before in the biofuzion plastic, but it was a little uncontrollable with the wear/tear. I also tend to like the smaller rim of the enforcer better. Great for flicks though!
Old 06-01-2018, 01:06 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 309 Times in 176 Posts

Fwiw, the two Bio Enforcers I throw have the EXACT same rim width as the Star and Echo Wraith I have. So does my Lucid Trespass, for that matter. The Bio Defender has the exact same rim width as my Star Destroyers. All measurements were taken with a decent set of calipers that I use for reloading ammo.

I really enjoy the Enforcer. Been using them for forehands for awhile. My most beat one is now a decent backhand disc for me. I feel like it flies a nice tight line. I would even go so far as to say that the Endorcer(or Discmania DD) is to a Wraith as a Teebird is to an Eagle. Less turn, similar or maybe even less fade- at least once they lose some of the initial beef.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:07 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 2,602 Times in 1,650 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmiller View Post
Fwiw, the two Bio Enforcers I throw have the EXACT same rim width as the Star and Echo Wraith I have. So does my Lucid Trespass, for that matter. The Bio Defender has the exact same rim width as my Star Destroyers. All measurements were taken with a decent set of calipers that I use for reloading ammo.

I really enjoy the Enforcer. Been using them for forehands for awhile. My most beat one is now a decent backhand disc for me. I feel like it flies a nice tight line. I would even go so far as to say that the Endorcer(or Discmania DD) is to a Wraith as a Teebird is to an Eagle. Less turn, similar or maybe even less fade- at least once they lose some of the initial beef.
I have the same in hand feel with those...Enforcer feels like Wraith/Trespass while Defender feels like Destroyer size. There's a bit of difference in depth/sleekness between them but I definitely find those are a slightly smaller class.

I haven't thrown many Bio Enforcers, but what it seems to me is that they start very straight with a heavy OS finish that almost knifes in. They then seem to pick up some turn or straightness but keep some hard fade. Is that about right? Comparatively the Defender seems to have a more glidey/pushing fade at the beginning, but beats in to get more glide and a later fade...I think they have more distance potential for me but also will go off line in hard wind after they wear in.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:48 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.7
Courses Played: 177
Niced 125 Times in 77 Posts

I am rocking all of the Enforcers right now. The BioFuzions are definitely the best because within a couple of hits and a little seasoning, I can almost release them flat and get the tremendous glide and distance they are known for. The Lucids, Moonshine, and Fuzion are still too much beef to use as a workhorse bomber, but they have their place in throwing for good distance forehand.

The Lucid-X, however, is a completely different disc. It has extreme HSS and I need a healthy anhyzer to keep it going forward. The sneaky thing about it, however, is that despite its tremendous HSS and fade, it is still fast enough where it is getting really good distance.

I have messed around with a seasoned Lucid Defender, but I am failing to see all the hype. Numbers online suggest that it is almost no different than a Catapult. I think it has a 0.1cm difference on the inner diameter, and that is it. If that is the case, I can throw my Catapults level with success, so why bother with the Defenders. However, I pulled the Catapults out in favor of the Enforcer because the forced anhyzer I have to give it creates the slight flex that is sneaking out a few more feet of distance over everything else I have thrown. My Catapults and Trespasses are back on the shelf. Still, if I feel that the Enforcer's fade is too much for the situation, I have put my Swords back in the bag. It may not see much action, but at least there are no holes in my bag if I intend to use my BioFuzion Enforcers for most of my big shots.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:53 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 309 Times in 176 Posts

The Bio Defender I have started out like a nice stable Destroyer, and now flies like a more mellow Destroyer. Except I feel like it might have more lateral movement than a Destroyer- maybe. It's a good forehand disc for me.

The Enforcers I have/have had all have/had less turn, less glide, and less distance potential than a Defender or Destroyer. But they don't sacrifice much(if any) distance for me on forehand, and I like the minimal turn of my beaten in one for my backhand. And the fade on that beaten Bio Enforcer isn't terribly dramatic. Also, I threw my very first Enforcer head-to-head one day with a couple Destroyers. On forehand(the only side I have any business throwing either disc, for the most part), I noticed that the lower glide of the Enforcer was beneficial. If I get a bad release with a Destroyer, they tend to nose-up and get too high, then absolutely die to the right. I didn't notice that issue as much(or maybe at all?) with the Enforcer.

A brand new Enforcer, even Bio, is pretty dang beefy. But like all Trilogy plastic I've thrown, they beat in quicker than Star or Champ. And I very much like this beaten-in Bio for overstable backhands. I basically don't throw my Trespass anymore(especially since it's become flippy). Makes a good driver cycle for me.

Niced: (1)

Old 01-11-2020, 04:50 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 749 Times in 585 Posts
Default Enforcer

Threw an Enforcer for the first time today (yeah, I know I'm really late to the game here). Either Biofuzion or Fuzion plastic, I can't tell which. Disc has a custom stamp. 172g.

Pretty impressive mold. Based on the flight numbers given I was expecting something pretty beefy and glideless. That wasn't really what I noticed here. My Enforcer is somewhat beat, and perhaps some of the stability has gone away. I was getting a little high speed turn out of this disc, which it actually held very well rather than dump-fading prematurely. Overall the Enforcer has a nice, mellow flight. It kinda reminds me of a Wysocki Destroyer or maybe a Legacy Outlaw.

The rim is noticeably deep on this disc, and I feel like it has a very deliberate flight. The Enforcer seems clunky and a bit slow for a 12 speed disc, but I'm not really saying that in a bad way here. I was able to carve some beautiful lines with this disc, and throw it very accurately.

The Enforcer seemed to do OK in the wind, but I did have a few shots turn too much into a headwind. The fade is consistent without being abrupt or dumpy. I also tried this disc on some big, high anny bombs. It did well and S curved majestically.

Enforcer: 11, 5, -1, 3. I'm rating this disc at 11 speed because I feel that's where it belongs. To me the Enforcer flies slower than a Destroyer or Trespass. It has a noticeably deeper rim than both. It has a fairly similar flight to a Defender, but noticeably slower. I like this mold. The Enforcer reacts well to being thrown hard. This is not a mold I'd recommend to newer players. My top distance with the Enforcer today was right at 400'. This disc isn't going to set any distance records, but its still a very viable performer. Accurate and able to withstand all the arm I could give it.