Old 12-12-2019, 07:51 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,582 Times in 906 Posts

Paige played a tournament last weekend, not much talk about what she threw. . .and what putter she used?

She did not get good rating on those rounds. . .
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2019, 09:04 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 91
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 1,175 Times in 593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Paige played a tournament last weekend, not much talk about what she threw. . .and what putter she used?

She did not get good rating on those rounds. . .
I wouldn't count an off-season tournament, during a vacation (disc golf tourist trip), where she's the 3rd highest rated player, as something to talk or worry about. Let's talk about her performances a little more come Vegas
Old 12-12-2019, 09:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Niced 1,582 Times in 906 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorB View Post
I wouldn't count an off-season tournament, during a vacation (disc golf tourist trip), where she's the 3rd highest rated player, as something to talk or worry about. Let's talk about her performances a little more come Vegas
Maybe not, but as the first tournament as a Discraft player it is of some interest what discs she used
Guess she is in a "testing phase" at the moment, so fun to know what discs she is testing

Niced: (1)
Old 12-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 25
Niced 855 Times in 716 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
Maybe not, but as the first tournament as a Discraft player it is of some interest what discs she used
Guess she is in a "testing phase" at the moment, so fun to know what discs she is testing
Exactly, not fun to watch knowing Page is going to win but fun rather what she is throwing at the moment from Discraft in this testing phase tournament. Yes I bet Page is using a tournament to test discs for herself in a tournament situation and looked for a warm climate tournament to do so.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:20 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 48
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 41 Times in 24 Posts

So I received my Paige Pierce cryZtal stalker this past tuesday and upon further inspection I noticed multiple cosmetic flaws. the rim has 5-6 black specs and the flight plate has 3 black specs. I have emailed discraft and told them about the problem. They responded hastily asking for pictures of the cosmetic flaws. So ofcourse I obliged. I sent 5-6 pictures showing each flaw and after 4 days I still haven't heard back. Is this normal for discraft customer service? Any sort of response would be be delightful but alas here I am.
Old 12-13-2019, 10:31 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 202 Times in 118 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtex View Post
So I received my Paige Pierce cryZtal stalker this past tuesday and upon further inspection I noticed multiple cosmetic flaws. the rim has 5-6 black specs and the flight plate has 3 black specs. I have emailed discraft and told them about the problem. They responded hastily asking for pictures of the cosmetic flaws. So ofcourse I obliged. I sent 5-6 pictures showing each flaw and after 4 days I still haven't heard back. Is this normal for discraft customer service? Any sort of response would be be delightful but alas here I am.
It’s the holidays. There are a lot of orders going through and the staff isn’t very large. I would wait another business day or so then re email them if you still haven’t heard anything.

Niced: (2)
Old 12-13-2019, 10:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 219
Niced 2,120 Times in 1,200 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtex View Post
innova pricked me like that and i swore off buying anything from them again

they sold me a speed 11 or 12 from the pro shop saying it was a sidewinder and it wasnt of course

i emailed them they asked for pics i sent them then they asked for moar pics and i sent them and then they stopped responding

one poor customer service experience is enough for people to vote differently with their money
Old 12-14-2019, 07:30 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.2
Courses Played: 46
Niced 4,457 Times in 1,868 Posts

If it doesn't affect the flight of the disc...what's the big deal?

Old 12-14-2019, 09:55 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.7
Courses Played: 32
Niced 629 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
I think those Stalkers were selling for like $25 or something? Premium price shouldn't have any 'factory second' cosmetic flaws. I admit I'm particular about the appearance of a disc. I would think Crystal Z discs would really have to be examined before being sold because of 'coolness' of them is that they're clear?

I hope DC makes it right somehow to the customer. One bad experience could effect years of purchases from an individual. Totally worth the cost to refund & replace.

Niced: (1)

Old 12-14-2019, 10:18 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 11.7
Courses Played: 75
Niced 288 Times in 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
Someone had to say it!(hand claps)