Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM

Years Playing: 0.9
Niced 16 Times in 8 Posts

Finally got my first Pfizer fix yesterday. No serious side affects.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (2)
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 37.9
Courses Played: 252
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 5,747 Times in 1,982 Posts

Mrs ru4por had here second Moderna ouchie on Monday. Wednesday she asked me to take a look at her armpit. The lymph gland on the anterior portion of her armpit was pretty swollen. Hmmmm.....sent me to the Google to see if this was a known side effect. Sure enough, the lymph glands on the injection arm indeed can react. Makes sense and we will continue to monitor it. Seems that it is more common with the Moderna vaccination and on the second shot. No real pain or discomfort, just irritating her by being a different size and concerning her.

Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 35.9
Courses Played: 270
Niced 432 Times in 226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innova63 View Post
Finally was able to schedule an appointment...

Next week Wednesday morning.
I guess the 38 million (I think that as the number ahead of JayDub and I according to what ever that website was) that were ahead of me in line (or was 308 million) finally got theirs...

Niced: (3)
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 25.8
Courses Played: 127
Niced 6,576 Times in 2,469 Posts

To add to the side effects anecdote ledger, my brother got his first shot this week, a few months after getting really really sick with covid. It left him super-fatigued; he said he felt like he had covid again. But only for a day, then bounced back. Not entirely surprised that his immune system charged in with a "we're not going through this again" reaction to the shot.

Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 53
Niced 522 Times in 319 Posts

got my second Pfizer about 1 1/2 hours ago. super dizzy but had a fairly long bike ride home. gonna lay down.

Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.7
Courses Played: 234
Niced 4,916 Times in 2,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
Mrs ru4por had here second Moderna ouchie on Monday. Wednesday she asked me to take a look at her armpit. The lymph gland on the anterior portion of her armpit was pretty swollen. Hmmmm.....sent me to the Google to see if this was a known side effect. Sure enough, the lymph glands on the injection arm indeed can react. Makes sense and we will continue to monitor it. Seems that it is more common with the Moderna vaccination and on the second shot. No real pain or discomfort, just irritating her by being a different size and concerning her.
My arm pit was a bulge for the better part of a week after my last Phizer shot.

Niced: (1)
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM

Niced 14 Times in 12 Posts

After a long discussion with my pastor I decided that both myself and my wife would get the shot. I was on the fence and leaning towards not getting it. Our church is pretty divided over this now. We had a handful of members leave after our pastor urged us to all get the vaccine. But he makes a great point about sacrificing for the greater good. This is also an opportunity to have faith in our great men and women that have been blessed with the gifts of scientific discovery. I never thought I would say/repeat anything like that, but I trust pastor Mike. He also mentioned that It is gods will that the vaccine exists. Oh, what confusing times we live in! So anyway, I’m looking forward to having bulging armpits in the near future.

Niced: (1)

Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 37.9
Courses Played: 252
Niced 5,747 Times in 1,982 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalHon View Post
After a long discussion with my pastor I decided that both myself and my wife would get the shot. I was on the fence and leaning towards not getting it. Our church is pretty divided over this now. We had a handful of members leave after our pastor urged us to all get the vaccine. But he makes a great point about sacrificing for the greater good. This is also an opportunity to have faith in our great men and women that have been blessed with the gifts of scientific discovery. I never thought I would say/repeat anything like that, but I trust pastor Mike. He also mentioned that It is gods will that the vaccine exists. Oh, what confusing times we live in! So anyway, Im looking forward to having bulging armpits in the near future.
Congrats. I use my mute feature here VERY judiciously. Much like your other account, you have won access to this very exclusive troll club. I am glad you are saying you are getting vaccinated. Goodbye.