Old 12-30-2016, 12:07 PM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 54 Times in 34 Posts
Default My Bag 2017

Ok so I am coming into my 3rd year playing. My game is progressing nicely. I am throwing off the tee very well lately, my upshots are covered with an old school ultimate forehand and from 150+ backhands mostly from a BUZZ os or harp lately. Just got a basket and looking to possibly change putters as my putting progresses. Anyway my bag is in total flux at the moment. I need to lock down a few spots in particular. Here is some of the stuff I have, and am using. I know I have way to many molds but part of the problem is when discs break in, and are, "ready"

I am RHBH dominant(except upshots) and I can throw very straight, 350 regularly. I can get over 400 pulling out a ballista like disc with room. I play mostly wooded northeast courses though

Putter
Super Soft magic
Throwing putters
BT Hard harp, Tourney Harp Forehands upshots and short os backhands
Axiom Proxy Neutron Straight and turnover putter shots up to 250
MVP Ion Neutron replaced Envy for Straight to os putter shots
Buzz OS Cryztal Straight OS mid, mostly short tee shots and windy upshots
Tournament Claymore This disc is dug in like a tick, I love how it feels and flies and I have lost it multiple times and it keeps coming back. Mostly for long straight upshots and long downhill drives
Innova Vcobra Pro Mid turnovers

Fairways
I have many Teebirds and that is one spot thats solid. Pretty much right now its like this but some are being worked in.
Ecostar Teebird Long shots, it turns over but comes back
Star teebird Straight
Champ Teebird More OS
Neutron relay or Tourney River Straight to turnover. I want the relay but its not broken in yet
Felon Opto If its crazy windy or a really os shot required with a skip, occasional forehand drive
Drivers This is where its messy. A few slots are good but basically I want to settle on a Speed 11's driver like a wraith. I was looking at the Tesla and the Surge. Sounds like the Tesla is to OS.
Sword tourney For big turnovers and Massive Downhill bombs that turnover and come back
MVP Catalyst Proton Wide open bomber
Star Valkyrie Tailwind and straight to turnover shots
Dynamic Discs Trespass Fuszion Very broken in , Flip to flat shots that come back.
Destroy pro plastic Straight flat shots that turn over and come back. Its new but liking it
Other discs I have and sometimes use. 2 Compasses, different plastics, Tursas, MVP Alias, Legacy Outlaw. I used to throw saints as fairways and switched to Teebirds, saints scare me when they turn over. I have a Stalker that flies beautifully and been thinking of getting that involved more, not sure what slot though, its a slight turnover. I have a giant for OS wind shots that I use some in tourney plastic, its starting to turnover some.

Any thoughts or help is appreciated. I know its a mess. I want to move away from the tresspass. I bought a bio Defender but its currently under the snow in my girlfriends yard and had yet to beat in before it went under the snow. Sorry for the long winded post.
Sponsored Links

Last edited by alfonseski; 12-30-2016 at 12:11 PM.