Old 12-09-2019, 10:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 303
Niced 2,293 Times in 1,306 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
All my other volts show a very clear -1 if not -1.5 turn and no way NEAR as OS. I've used about 8 other volts in a variety of plastic, but I've also gotten a few flippy volts that were instant rollers. So maybe they vary as well, I'd be interested in comparing PLH at a store if I can ever get to one
ive gotten those turd roller volts too

yeah i didnt compare the plh either maybe hit up gggt

also i throw way less d in the winter so everything is moar os but these were right on par with my other flat n volt and my plaz is much straighter than the n in any season

as far as im concerned the cn volts are just like regular ol n volts just cuter
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 12-09-2019, 10:54 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
All my other volts show a very clear -1 if not -1.5 turn and no way NEAR as OS. I've used about 8 other volts in a variety of plastic, but I've also gotten a few flippy volts that were instant rollers. So maybe they vary as well, I'd be interested in comparing PLH at a store if I can ever get to one
link your video on here

Old 12-09-2019, 01:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 20
Niced 605 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
link your video on here
I'll try to upload it to Youtube then share the link, but not til later its short but sweet - it was actually when playing BRP league yesterday, and my buddy on the last hole is like "You're gonna get an ace and I'm gonna film it" I was not thinking that, haha but I felt the extra boost to perform and sure enough it was a good shot. But you see how I forced over the throw and aimed WAY right and it fights HARD

Old 12-09-2019, 01:34 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
I'll try to upload it to Youtube then share the link, but not til later its short but sweet - it was actually when playing BRP league yesterday, and my buddy on the last hole is like "You're gonna get an ace and I'm gonna film it" I was not thinking that, haha but I felt the extra boost to perform and sure enough it was a good shot. But you see how I forced over the throw and aimed WAY right and it fights HARD
is that the one you hit basket on

Old 12-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Eagle Member

Niced 147 Times in 115 Posts

Quote:
Saw that shot on FB, heck of a throw.
My cosmics are more stable than the regular N’s as well, for what it’s worth, even lighter weights. Different mold, the flashing comes in a different spot vs regular neutron and the wing sits noticeably higher.

Old 12-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 34
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 568 Times in 355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
The electron envy starts a little stable like a neutron and moves to a very straight flight quickly within a month or so, after a solid year and a half it develops enough high speed turn to drift left and finish left (LHBH) on a steep downhill. Still pretty straight on the flat though. I feel like it is now less stable than my plasma proxy.

If I lost one of my main plasma 165 Envy I would just grab a 170 electron soft as a quick fix while I season a new plasma
I'll tag onto this since my experience is similar, but not quite the same.

I went through about a 4-5 month stretch where I paired Electron Envies with my Neutron Soft Envy. I used the Electrons for putting, approach, and less stable drives. For drives, they did season in relatively quickly to Proxy territory, and then kept getting less stable from there. I thought they complemented a premium Envy pretty well for driving once you kick the "new" off of them. However, I never really clicked with them for putting and approaches. If I had more success putting them then there's a good chance I'd still be using only Envies and Zones for my putter molds. They are definitely worth at least giving a chance.

Niced: (2)
Old 12-09-2019, 03:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
is that the one you hit basket on
haha yep that's the one! Man, I WANTED IT after he called it out too - my buddys like Ace, for sure - and the other goes 'mark it a 1' Joking of course, but to hit basket was sweet. I actually called out that it was gonna hyzer out early and land OB in the moat, haha but I cut that part out.

I threw a stable Patriot on my first throw and basically parked it so my second shot was an ace run regardless. Came close (Cali League)

Old 12-09-2019, 03:49 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
haha yep that's the one! Man, I WANTED IT after he called it out too - my buddys like Ace, for sure - and the other goes 'mark it a 1' Joking of course, but to hit basket was sweet. I actually called out that it was gonna hyzer out early and land OB in the moat, haha but I cut that part out.

I threw a stable Patriot on my first throw and basically parked it so my second shot was an ace run regardless. Came close (Cali League)
on that hole was the wind r to l or basically non existent

do you have any aces out there at brp

i havent been since they upped the price to $8
Old 12-09-2019, 05:24 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
on that hole was the wind r to l or basically non existent

do you have any aces out there at brp

i havent been since they upped the price to $8
you can see the flag in the background - it was a left->right mostly and about 5-7 mph, so it played a little part I'm sure

And yeah I have aces there but not many - Hit hole 9 which is the lil guy most people hit, then I hit 13 during this years Majestic, I got to tell Kevin Jones right after as he was the first person I saw haha. I have hit chains and basket on plenty others...SO CLOSE

Old 12-09-2019, 05:40 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.8
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 5,033 Times in 2,625 Posts

Sounds like someone was stashing a pile of FR volts if they had that much turn off the shelf...