Old 10-31-2019, 03:06 PM

Courses Played: 4
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOrion View Post
Off the tee for a putter I HIGHLY recommend an MVP Atom or an Axiom Proxy. Both have a good hand feel for throwing. Both have VERY good control and are very straight. My top 2 picks for throwing putters.
It makes a lot of sense that I'd like one of those. I love the way MVP and Axiom feel.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2019, 03:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 219
Niced 1,973 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzle34 View Post
Pretty pretentious of you to make a comment like that and nice job adding anything relevant to the conversation. The tiger warrior IS the best throwing putter I have thrown. Whether you believe so is your own prerogative. Because I am a team discmania member I suppose everything I say and do is to get a buck
you have the blinders on pretty hard if its this difficult for you to recognize

sorry for not using any big words that loosely fit the message im trying to convey

i think painfully obvious biases should be taken into consideration when recommending discs wouldnt you think

Niced: (1)
Old 10-31-2019, 03:42 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 30
Niced 61 Times in 43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post

sorry for not using any big words that loosely fit the message im trying to convey

i think painfully obvious biases should be taken into consideration when recommending discs wouldnt you think
You are ignorant if you think I share my opinion just to further the cause of a company. Apparently sponsored players aren't allowed to tell people to throw a disc they think is good? Maybe someone is a little salty about their own standing. I bag 2 tiger warriors. I think they are the best throwing putter on the market. But F me right? This random on the internet says not to listen to my opinion because I am so biased. And still this guy adds nothing of value to this thread?

Old 10-31-2019, 03:43 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:

No wonder you have 7000+ posts on here. You spout your mouth off about nothing and add nothing. I read through a lot of your responses and 50% of them say NOTHING relevant.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:01 PM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 14.8
Courses Played: 214
Throwing Style: LHBH
Niced 1,449 Times in 745 Posts

What did you throw before you joined the team, skizzle?
Old 10-31-2019, 04:15 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 46
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 4,349 Times in 1,816 Posts

Quote:
Because I am a team discmania member I suppose everything I say and do is to get a buck
Not necessarily to make a buck...but your disc recommendations should be taken with a grain of salt, especially when it's from your own manufacturer.

Old 10-31-2019, 04:19 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
You are ignorant if you think I share my opinion just to further the cause of a company. Apparently sponsored players aren't allowed to tell people to throw a disc they think is good? Maybe someone is a little salty about their own standing. I bag 2 tiger warriors. I think they are the best throwing putter on the market. But F me right? This random on the internet says not to listen to my opinion because I am so biased. And still this guy adds nothing of value to this thread?
couldnt care less about my "standing" of only throwing for fun

Quote:
No wonder you have 7000+ posts on here. You spout your mouth off about nothing and add nothing. I read through a lot of your responses and 50% of them say NOTHING relevant.
you are shining through with the hostility and insecurity

Old 10-31-2019, 04:30 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
What did you throw before you joined the team, skizzle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets View Post
Not necessarily to make a buck...but your disc recommendations should be taken with a grain of salt, especially when it's from your own manufacturer.
I used to throw a mixed bag of everything. I have throw “most” of the putters on the market at various times. Challenger, judge, P2, wizard, magnet, P3X, P3, serpent, and zone have been my go to throwers at various points in my career. None of them hold a candle to a fresh tiger warrior. I am extremely excited for the premium version because it will maintain its fresh flight characteristics longer. I have more metal hits and aces with my tiger warrior already than I did with P2s and I threw them for a solid 2-3 years.
Old 10-31-2019, 04:33 PM
Eagle Member

Quote:
couldnt care less about my "standing" of only throwing for fun

you are shining through with the hostility and insecurity
I don’t take kindly to people dismissing my opinion for BS reasons. If the tiger warrior were no good I wouldn’t say it was or simply wouldn’t say anything. Have you thrown a tiger warrior? Can you argue with my suggestion? Do you have a suggestion of your own? Instead of responding to my comment with your own preconceived notions you could have easily added something worth while to this thread. Instead you flexed your internet muscle and called me biased when you don’t know the first thing about me.

Old 10-31-2019, 09:21 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
I don’t take kindly to people dismissing my opinion for BS reasons. If the tiger warrior were no good I wouldn’t say it was or simply wouldn’t say anything. Have you thrown a tiger warrior? Can you argue with my suggestion? Do you have a suggestion of your own? Instead of responding to my comment with your own preconceived notions you could have easily added something worth while to this thread. Instead you flexed your internet muscle and called me biased when you don’t know the first thing about me.
once again the insecurity and lack of self awareness piece

yeah my suggestion is op needs to get better grip cuz there is no reason the judge shouldnt work as a throwing putter