Old 08-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Smelling the Shame

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 53
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 83 Times in 47 Posts

You guys do AMAZING work. Great video, commentary is Awesome, just can't tell you how much it is Appreciated. CCDG for Prez!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2015, 11:25 PM
Smelling the Shame

Years Playing: 8.8
Courses Played: 53
Niced 83 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgreen View Post
I think you guys are great. Im looking forward to seeing you out covering the RMDGC as I will be there and Bohart deserves to get coverage. What a beautiful course.

My question is this: You will be covering me as I play intermediate, right?

Has MJ done an AMA? I would love to see that. I know you might not cross paths with him very often.

Oh and if you can get Paul do a video round with discs like grooves and wolves and other shunned Innova discs, that would be cool.
MJ AMA.... O.o YES PLEASE!
Old 08-11-2015, 12:00 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 50
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

Are you guys planning on covering any other big events this year? USDGC? Hall of Fame Classic?

Love yall's work. You guys are great, keep up the hard work because we love every minute of it!
Old 08-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 13.9
Courses Played: 68
Niced 2 Times in 2 Posts

Still hoping to see a McBeth compilation/super cut of all of his eagles, because the guy gets tons of ridiculous eagles. Especially if you can collaborate with other film crews.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:00 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 19.5
Courses Played: 167
Niced 468 Times in 214 Posts

Firstly, your videos are my favorite, hands down.

If you get a chance ("in your spare time"), I would love to see some "in the bag" videos with pro women. The top women are better than me, but they are closer to my skill level and distance than the men so it is more interesting to see what they throw.

Thanks for all the good work, your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 23.5
Courses Played: 48
Niced 3 Times in 1 Post

Great work in Pittsburgh! After living in Pittsburgh for six years, my job took my elsewhere one week before worlds, so your videos have been very therapeutic. I just became a Patreon subscriber of yours: https://www.patreon.com/CCDG?ty=c

Anyway, what did you think of Pittsburgh's Worlds courses that you covered: Moraine, Deer Lakes, and Slippery Rock? A definite favorite or least favorite among them? Love it or hate it with Slippery Rock? From a videographer's perspective, were there things related to the layout and course design that worked well or didn't work well?
Old 08-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.5
Courses Played: 51
Niced 217 Times in 142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgreen View Post

Oh and if you can get Paul do a video round with discs like grooves and wolves and other shunned Innova discs, that would be cool.
LOL, I love this idea, that would be awesome!

I seriously love the CCDG vids, you guys have some awesome camera work and great commentary!

My question is when will the WCDGC final round video be up? I really enjoyed the first two rounds and am pretty excited to see the super course layout; I know you said sometime after Worlds somewhere here earlier, I was just curious if y'all had an idea of timeframe on that yet.
Old 08-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 5.4
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 18 Times in 10 Posts

How about a "people who film disc golf" challenge, you know, get you guys out from behind the camera and editing studio, and out in front of the camera throwing some discs? I know one of your most used comments seems to be "name X, oh buddy!" after they miss a relatively easy putt. Maybe we could get some "Ian, oh buddy!" commentary too .

If that's too much pressure , could do a casual doubles round with a pro alongside.
Old 08-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Birdie Member

Courses Played: 70
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great work CCDG! My favorite coverage for sure. The Worlds footage was superb and I appreciate all of the hard work that you guys put in. I actually use "Front rim banger" and "Gotta want it" on the course now thanks to you guys. Keep up the great work.

Old 08-11-2015, 11:15 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 14.4
Courses Played: 50
Niced 3 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamtheMan View Post
How about a "people who film disc golf" challenge, you know, get you guys out from behind the camera and editing studio, and out in front of the camera throwing some discs? I know one of your most used comments seems to be "name X, oh buddy!" after they miss a relatively easy putt. Maybe we could get some "Ian, oh buddy!" commentary too .

If that's too much pressure , could do a casual doubles round with a pro alongside.
That is such a good idea!