#1031  
Old 09-07-2020, 01:33 PM
wellsbranch250's Avatar
wellsbranch250 wellsbranch250 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Huntsville Alabama
Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 471
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 640
Niced 1,385 Times in 423 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosefraba1 View Post
Not sure how MrFrosty isn't Diamond yet. Guy has been a mad man course bagging this year.
and 122 reviews by him so far this year.
Unfortunately, his reviews just need more time to sit there to get more uniques. I'll assume that most people that follow this thread have given him at least one thumb-up at some point. He’ll probably set the record for most reviews before going diamond.

Mrfrosty's profile link below
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=79171
Sponsored Links


Last edited by wellsbranch250; 09-07-2020 at 01:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 09-07-2020, 02:10 PM
thrembo's Avatar
thrembo thrembo is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Floriduh
Years Playing: 45.5
Courses Played: 201
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 3,747
Niced 820 Times in 355 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellsbranch250 View Post
and 122 reviews by him so far this year.
Unfortunately, his reviews just need more time to sit there to get more uniques. I'll assume that most people that follow this thread have given him at least one thumb-up at some point. He’ll probably set the record for most reviews before going diamond.

Mrfrosty's profile link below
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=79171
*In bold: Until/if I get there lol.
Reply With Quote
  #1033  
Old 09-07-2020, 06:32 PM
sisyphus's Avatar
sisyphus sisyphus is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Porkopolis
Years Playing: 9.3
Courses Played: 332
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,566
Niced 573 Times in 224 Posts
Default

If I recall correctly, mndiscg was at about 350 reviews before diamond, but Mrfrosty has been cranking out the work this year for sure. Hope to cross paths (here in town) some time!!
Reply With Quote
  #1034  
Old 09-07-2020, 10:05 PM
dreadlock86's Avatar
dreadlock86 dreadlock86 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DFW, tx
Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 335
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,244
Niced 658 Times in 312 Posts
Default

Mrfrosty has a diamond badge for never using line break and another for being the best reviewer with the most unreadable reviews.

Niced: (3)
Reply With Quote
  #1035  
Old 09-08-2020, 04:18 AM
wolfhaley's Avatar
wolfhaley wolfhaley is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: WI
Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 525
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,955
Niced 1,710 Times in 812 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadlock86 View Post
Mrfrosty has a diamond badge for never using line break and another for being the best reviewer with the most unreadable reviews.
He doesn't actually have a diamond yet. But let's be honest, I am, or at least was, the master of run on paragraphs, coupled with run on sentences in said paragraphs.

I've gotten slightly better I like to think
Reply With Quote
  #1036  
Old 09-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Jukeshoe's Avatar
Jukeshoe Jukeshoe is offline
<------ [YOUR AD HERE]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Ethersphere
Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 250
Posts: 7,743
Niced 542 Times in 217 Posts
Default

I'm a big fan of the semi-colon; it helps me do run-on sentences more better.

Reply With Quote
  #1037  
Old 09-08-2020, 04:45 PM
wellsbranch250's Avatar
wellsbranch250 wellsbranch250 is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Huntsville Alabama
Years Playing: 6.8
Courses Played: 471
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 640
Niced 1,385 Times in 423 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisyphus View Post
If I recall correctly, mndiscg was at about 350 reviews before diamond, but Mrfrosty has been cranking out the work this year for sure. Hope to cross paths (here in town) some time!!
from looking at the spreadsheet, it appears mndiscg was at either 353 or 354 reviews when he hit diamond. Pizza god is currently at 344 reviews and is still gold. Any idea of how many it took Mashnut? the spreadsheet doesnt give a date for when he hit diamond.
Reply With Quote
  #1038  
Old 09-08-2020, 04:59 PM
JuanA's Avatar
JuanA JuanA is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Colorado
Years Playing: 20.4
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 985
Niced 1,037 Times in 474 Posts
Default

One problem Mr. Frosty has is posting too many reviews at once. The forum makes you wait before giving another thumbs up, so I often go back to browsing the forum without giving him another 3-4 likes.

If he spread them out a bit, I think he would have many more likes on his reviews.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
  #1039  
Old 09-09-2020, 03:25 AM
dreadlock86's Avatar
dreadlock86 dreadlock86 is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: DFW, tx
Years Playing: 13.6
Courses Played: 335
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 2,244
Niced 658 Times in 312 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanA View Post
One problem Mr. Frosty has is posting too many reviews at once. The forum makes you wait before giving another thumbs up, so I often go back to browsing the forum without giving him another 3-4 likes.

If he spread them out a bit, I think he would have many more likes on his reviews.

some people, myself included, can't be bothered. when i have time to write reviews, i write reviews. the thumbs will come.

Niced: (2)
Reply With Quote
 

  #1040  
Old 09-09-2020, 05:54 AM
wolfhaley's Avatar
wolfhaley wolfhaley is offline
Double Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: WI
Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 525
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 1,955
Niced 1,710 Times in 812 Posts
Default

I need to remember the course well enough to review it. When I played 4 to 6 others after the one I'm reviewing, the waters get muddied. I'm not JUST playing it to write a review. I'm trying to shoot 18 ( or 9) down. And bag courses.

I did shoot a 10 under at some random IL 9 last year. 8 birds and an ace. I'll remember that round more than any review.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trusted Disc Reviewer? jnecessary Discs 24 07-15-2016 09:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.