Old 06-25-2019, 03:00 PM
**SuIciDe AnKles**

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 482
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 735 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by konza_kid View Post
Three peaks in Utah is gorgeous, being from Kansas City, it is unlike anything ive ever played.

Cool and accessible waterworks here is a favorite.
I'd guess you're talking about Adventure Base Camp, or whatever the actual name is. Just outside Moab. I played City Park (I think that's the name), and it was pretty damn neat, too...especially in the early morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerface View Post
There is a private course in Utah near Moab that looks amazing too. Can't recall the name, but it's along the CO river and it is basically like playing disc golf in Arches NP.

Have to say the picture from WA above has to be the winner on most Scenic. I have played some CO mountain courses, but that view is something else!
NSRA isn't too shabby either...but not nearly as stunning as that picture.
Old 06-25-2019, 03:24 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 5
Niced 425 Times in 213 Posts

Yep, that's the one.
Old 06-25-2019, 09:59 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 26 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardoggy View Post
I'd guess you're talking about Adventure Base Camp, or whatever the actual name is. Just outside Moab. I played City Park (I think that's the name), and it was pretty damn neat, too...especially in the early morning.
Nope didnt play that one, three peaks is outside of cedar city Utah, its all desert and has lots of rock formations. Not the best course, you could only see about four pins from the tees, so lots of spray and pray on 5-700 ft holes.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:05 AM
**SuIciDe AnKles**

Years Playing: 8
Courses Played: 482
Niced 735 Times in 313 Posts

Quote:
Nope didnt play that one, three peaks is outside of cedar city Utah, its all desert and has lots of rock formations. Not the best course, you could only see about four pins from the tees, so lots of spray and pray on 5-700 ft holes.
sorry...didn't even mean to quote yours. I'm easily confused sometimes.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:29 AM
*Super Moderator*

Years Playing: 24.6
Courses Played: 134
Niced 1,811 Times in 724 Posts

Quote:
Three peaks in Utah is gorgeous, being from Kansas City, it is unlike anything ive ever played.

Cool and accessible waterworks here is a favorite.
The last time I was at Waterworks it looked like it was suffering from having been a disc golf course for 20 years, but when that place opened it was gorgeous for a city park. The views are still exceptional. It's still near the top of my personal list of places to play; it's about as good as par 3 disc golf gets and honestly I'm a par 3 disc golfer. I get all I need and more from that course. I need to make the effort to get back there.

Niced: (1)
Old 06-26-2019, 01:08 PM

Courses Played: 41
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

I wouldn't take a beginner there, but Nockamixon is the most beautiful course I've been to. Unfortunately it's currently pulled for Emerald Ash Borer related tree removal. Just hoping it doesn't have too great an impact.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:46 PM
Bogey Member

Niced 26 Times in 20 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Putt View Post
The last time I was at Waterworks it looked like it was suffering from having been a disc golf course for 20 years, but when that place opened it was gorgeous for a city park. The views are still exceptional. It's still near the top of my personal list of places to play; it's about as good as par 3 disc golf gets and honestly I'm a par 3 disc golfer. I get all I need and more from that course. I need to make the effort to get back there.
It really is a great course, its strange though, in that shooting even there feels like a good score and a bad score all at the same time. It really demands a lot of attention, the shots arent super technical but there is just a small margin of error.

It has been looking better recently with masters worlds and the kcwo recently. Definitely should make it back out there.

Old 06-26-2019, 09:28 PM
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!

Years Playing: 16.1
Courses Played: 25
Niced 634 Times in 545 Posts

The State Park in Delaware called Cape Henalopen. The cool part is the course is in sand for the most part baring a few holes at then end so it is hard to understand how the original style Mach II, a few are Mach I thanks to people stealing the inner set of chains are staying upright. The tee pads most were a dock style top with a smooth rubber pad on top. The course show how on the smaller course bulletin board separate from the State park one that was not to far from the course bulletin. Also cool playing a course that was still based off of Ed Hendricks design just the tee pads moved back to be longer holes for the most part