Old 06-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 17.1
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajpity View Post
What am I doing wrong with my Tensor???? Everyone is loving it and getting it to fly how it should. I bought one the second they came out and mine is the straightest disc I have ever thrown.
You aren't seeing fade? When I throw a tensor nice and flat with decent power RHBH it will fly very straight, and upon slowing and transitioning into the fade portion of its flight it cuts left HARD and predictably. There is a hole on my home course that is a hard dogleg left that almost seems to have been designed with the tensor in mind. Throw it out straight and watch it fade right under the basket.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 45
Niced 32 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakytiki View Post
You aren't seeing fade? When I throw a tensor nice and flat with decent power RHBH it will fly very straight, and upon slowing and transitioning into the fade portion of its flight it cuts left HARD and predictably. There is a hole on my home course that is a hard dogleg left that almost seems to have been designed with the tensor in mind. Throw it out straight and watch it fade right under the basket.
Mine holds that straight line...
Old 06-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

^^
Video or it did not happen. I can hardly imagine a Tensor to fly perfectly straight for the whole flight if thrown flat and with any sort of height.

Well, I don't really want to doubt any of you guys, but I will say that I find this very surprising.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 45
Niced 32 Times in 22 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kp0c View Post
^^
Video or it did not happen. I can hardly imagine a Tensor to fly perfectly straight for the whole flight if thrown flat and with any sort of height.

Well, I don't really want to doubt any of you guys, but I will say that I find this very surprising.
I got two eye witnesses. I'll try to put a video up tomorrow. You know what's going to happen though, it's going to magically have a nice fade.. Then I will think it's fixed.. Posing for the camera haha. I understand your disbelief though.

Old 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Eagle Member

Courses Played: 1
Niced 0 Times in 0 Posts

^^ what distance are you getting out of those straight flight (not necessarily in feet, but relative to your other discs)? I find my tensor to be shorter than my Vector, Axis or Tangent. Would you say that is also the case for you?