Old 12-29-2019, 11:09 AM
Birdie Member

Niced 162 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjdepue View Post
Anyone have experience bagging two different weights?

My first Entropy is showing no signs of breaking in and there are times I would like it to be a little bit straighter so I was thinking about picking up a lighter one to pair with it.
I bagged a 167g and a 175g. Ended up taking the heavier one out. More glide and plenty of beef still on the 167g and it has not changed flight since I bagged it at release. These things hold there stability.
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)
Old 12-30-2019, 10:47 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.1
Courses Played: 5
Niced 1,323 Times in 876 Posts

I think Mines also a 167.. It's plenty beefy, I couldn't imagine needing a 174g.
Old 06-27-2020, 02:55 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 109 Times in 66 Posts

I am noticing that while I like the Entropy for backhand, it is overlapping a bit with my Resistor, it even skips almost as much. I still like it except I would like to have more grippy plastic for forehand shots. How does Entropy compare with say Zone, A2, Harp and other beefy putters/tweeners? I wouldn't mind even less glide, flatness is a plus.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:36 PM
Birdie Member

Niced 162 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jouni View Post
I am noticing that while I like the Entropy for backhand, it is overlapping a bit with my Resistor, it even skips almost as much. I still like it except I would like to have more grippy plastic for forehand shots. How does Entropy compare with say Zone, A2, Harp and other beefy putters/tweeners? I wouldn't mind even less glide, flatness is a plus.
You will love the Electron Entropy once it comes out for general release. I got a bunch after some of the Winter Circuit Series. They season up nicely and fill that spot. I use to carry a Neutron Entropy and now cycle a fresh and beat Electron one. The grip is awesome.

Old 07-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 12.4
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 11 Times in 8 Posts

I threw this next to my Zone. It is for sure replacing it. I use my Zone more for skips and this thing just has a touch more speed. When thrown flat or on a slight anny it actually has quite a bit of glide. I have a 173g for reference. I think I need a lighter weight for FH though as it seemed to take a toll on my wrist trying to get some distance.

Niced: (1)