Old 08-03-2020, 12:51 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.1
Courses Played: 5
Niced 1,328 Times in 881 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmoset View Post
Wiw, you jumped on those fast! Those are fresh off the presses!
Yeah man, last ones pretty much.. They sold out quick.. Still some Reactors and heavier Envy.

Killer stamp, I'm actually more fired up for the misprint one, double stamp... double the foily shiny sexiness

It's a good thing I'm "friends" with LK.. I bought an Owlenstein off him, he's the greatest MVP hoarder ever, I saw his post on FB and I'm like "what's he buying now?" Haha. Marm-O Envy's!!!! M@@f@@@@!
Sponsored Links

Niced: (1)

Last edited by ThrowaEnvy; 08-03-2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:54 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 17.8
Courses Played: 1
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 159 Times in 112 Posts

with both the switch and inspire going oop, is then any word on a new fair to fill the spot between the relay and the crave/servo?
Old 08-05-2020, 09:17 PM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by money 21 View Post
with both the switch and inspire going oop, is then any word on a new fair to fill the spot between the relay and the crave/servo?
I think it's called a drift but I can't say personally, yet haha.. Procrastinated on spending $30 and dropped $200 last week on two Marm-O-Set envy's and 3 comets.. (CAD)
Old 08-06-2020, 12:56 AM
* Ace Member *

I had an edited in long rant that disappeared about how marmoset should have given me a heads-upabout those envy's.. Cuz you know my name and stuff haha but he wasn't biting on that haha basically I guess that was kind of like a buddy who's got a six-pack of their trunk and you're trying not to drink too many beer cuz you got to drive so he doesn't tell you... haha

Anyhow played a yard round, envy x 2 and glow comet.. Comets sleeping in the bushes tonight. Cubby ace with my old proton envy a couple near misses and great putts, it beat the eclipse by a stroke. I forgot how much I like proton for driving! I've spent so much time breaking in all my plasmas.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:12 AM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 20.4
Niced 1,402 Times in 616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
I had an edited in long rant that disappeared about how marmoset should have given me a heads-upabout those envy's.. .
LOL (what’s your FB name?)

Just a heads-up... I have a ton of designs coming out on Gyro plastic. I know one will be on Plasma Envys, the rest will span several molds. Envys are always popular so there’s always a chance that each design will be in an Envy.

Currently I’m working on USDGC design work so at some point there will be a pause in my Gyro releases.

Niced: (1)
Old 08-06-2020, 09:46 AM
* Ace Member *

Hmmm FB eh? Not the worst idea.. Consider yourself FB friended!!!

I can't afford more envy's, stop telling me about them!
Old 08-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowaEnvy View Post
I think it's called a drift but I can't say personally, yet haha.. Procrastinated on spending $30 and dropped $200 last week on two Marm-O-Set envy's and 3 comets.. (CAD)
looking for an over mold in that spot. The drift would fit flight wise but not for my bag. I guess i will hope my servos beat in before my switch.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 7
Niced 1,285 Times in 643 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by money 21 View Post
looking for an over mold in that spot. The drift would fit flight wise but not for my bag. I guess i will hope my servos beat in before my switch.
What kind of flight and at what distance are you looking to achieve? Im curious because I didn't see much of a gap between the crave and relay. Only thrown one of each tho, and the relay sparingly at that. Plasma crave lives in the bag though.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:48 PM
* Ace Member *

It's kind of an interesting gap, and my idea of it seems different than others... I find something like an elcipse crave is pretty close but not as glidey more of an S disc for me than a long turn. Personally I fill that slot with a plasma wave but it has way more distance potential, a Vanish is close too but both in different speed classes obviously.

Some people seem to be looking for a forehand style relay what I would expect out of a relay OS would be something that just had a touch less turn. Something that would season into what a regular relay is fresh out the box. I'd sure like to know how some of those other Plastics in the relay held up under tests I'm guessing not good since they didn't release a nothing like that haha.

I do want to say you know I support your love of the switch that makes two of us. I replaced my 165g switch with a Tesla fission 155g and I am completely satisfied with it as a replacement I even pack 162g fission one as well as a compliment

Old 08-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Double Eagle Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebake91 View Post
What kind of flight and at what distance are you looking to achieve? Im curious because I didn't see much of a gap between the crave and relay. Only thrown one of each tho, and the relay sparingly at that. Plasma crave lives in the bag though.
when thrown flat for me the crave goes straight for about 75% of the flight then finish at about a 10:00 o'clock angle. the relay slowly turns and doesn't come back. the switch goes straight then finish at about 80% of the flight to 11:00 the inspire turns a little then comes back to the 11:00 o'clock finish for me.
I currently bag a servo, a switch, and a signal and can cover most of my fairway shots with those discs so not currently looking for anything just thinking that with the switch, inspire and amp all going oop there is a hole in the slightly understable spot in the line up.