#291  
Old 03-02-2019, 11:13 AM
SD86's Avatar
SD86 SD86 is online now
Snowflake
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Courses Played: 8
Posts: 9,138
Niced 2,180 Times in 1,606 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
I can't decide between the P2 and the Wizard. I can do anything with either of them and they are both comfortable to me. I have 15ish of each of them as well. Help.
This is a 'good' problem to have. And the good news is... you don't really have to choose. Take one mold one day, the other mold the next.

If you really must choose: one of them is beaded, the other is not. Go with which you prefer based on that. It's all gravy.
Sponsored Links
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 03-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Grippenripp Grippenripp is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Morrow OH.
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 2,324
Niced 725 Times in 508 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD86 View Post
This is a 'good' problem to have. And the good news is... you don't really have to choose. Take one mold one day, the other mold the next.



If you really must choose: one of them is beaded, the other is not. Go with which you prefer based on that. It's all gravy.
I don't know if it's that simple they're two very similar yet very different discs one is bigger than one is not sure but they also have lots of different flight qualities and characteristics as far as throwers & Putters go.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 03-03-2019, 09:26 AM
Grippenripp Grippenripp is offline
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Morrow OH.
Courses Played: 9
Posts: 2,324
Niced 725 Times in 508 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippenripp View Post
I don't know if it's that simple they're two very similar yet very different discs one is bigger than one is not sure but they also have lots of different flight qualities and characteristics as far as throwers & Putters go.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
This was meant to say "one is beaded the other isn't" my speak to speech option screwed me here.
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:22 AM
elmexdela elmexdela is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 200
Posts: 8,051
Niced 1,897 Times in 1,098 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
I can't decide between the P2 and the Wizard. I can do anything with either of them and they are both comfortable to me. I have 15ish of each of them as well. Help.
sell all 30 and get a plaz ion

youll be set for the rest of your life
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:36 AM
rusch_bag's Avatar
rusch_bag rusch_bag is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 67
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 954
Niced 224 Times in 107 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
sell all 30 and get a plaz ion

youll be set for the rest of your life
Someone would have to give me mvp products for me to them again. No thank you.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:40 AM
elmexdela elmexdela is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 200
Posts: 8,051
Niced 1,897 Times in 1,098 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
Someone would have to give me mvp products for me to them again. No thank you.
are you sponsored
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 03-03-2019, 11:53 AM
rusch_bag's Avatar
rusch_bag rusch_bag is offline
Eagle Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Years Playing: 13.5
Courses Played: 67
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 954
Niced 224 Times in 107 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmexdela View Post
are you sponsored
No I just don't care for MVP products.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 03-03-2019, 01:35 PM
elmexdela elmexdela is online now
* Ace Member *
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Courses Played: 200
Posts: 8,051
Niced 1,897 Times in 1,098 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
No I just don't care for MVP products.
play evens with p2 and odds with the wiz

best of all worlds

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 03-03-2019, 05:00 PM
Casey 1988 Casey 1988 is offline
Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pierre, South Dakota, USA
Years Playing: 16.4
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: RHBH
Posts: 4,622
Niced 760 Times in 651 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusch_bag View Post
No I just don't care for MVP products.
Same with me as I would have to be sponsored by the company. I do not like the Rims on the MVP/Axiom discs and the few made with the overmold by the Latitude 64 trilogy. I do not like how they feel in the hand just off to me.

Same goes for Dynamic Discs over the others in the lineup. I would have to have a Dynimic Disc as the main sponsor to use those discs over other discs in the Latitude 64 trilogy. The DD discs have to be swapped out more frequently in premium plastics then other two brands at same factory other then the Dynamic Discs Burst Hard for putters as seen by people I know who use the DD discs and the other two in the same factory.

Niced: (1)
Reply With Quote
 

  #300  
Old 03-04-2019, 01:53 PM
ponder ponder is offline
Birdie Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 480
Niced 255 Times in 146 Posts
Default

Awesome new tool from dgputtheads for finding the right putter:
https://flightcharts.dgputtheads.com/puttergrid.html

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.