Old 08-09-2017, 01:30 AM
Par Member

Niced 30 Times in 25 Posts
Default MF Teebird3

I know a lot of people will be excited about this, I was also surprised no one had posted about this. A few days ago Innova posted a story of on their instagram, of Paul Mcbeth Tourseries metalflake Teebird3's. I personally probably won't throw one but I might try it out to support Paul. The stamp looked absolutely sick, hopefully they post more about this soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2017, 03:48 AM
Eagle Member

Niced 500 Times in 248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thavoc View Post
I know a lot of people will be excited about this, I was also surprised no one had posted about this. A few days ago Innova posted a story of on their instagram, of Paul Mcbeth Tourseries metalflake Teebird3's. I personally probably won't throw one but I might try it out to support Paul. The stamp looked absolutely sick, hopefully they post more about this soon.

The Paul McBeth Tour Series Teebird3 was on sale at the Innova Factory Store a day or two ago. They are currently out of stock.
Perhaps they will be hot sellers for a while, selling out soon after they are posted, much like the Sexton Firebirds did earlier this year.
Old 08-09-2017, 05:34 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 18
Niced 349 Times in 274 Posts

I e they make more. I have a couple from when they first were made, just the generic stamp, but I really like the disc. Teebird3 is like a go-to for a lot of situations. I like that its just a lil different than the regular Teebird. Both great discs
Old 08-09-2017, 07:42 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11
Courses Played: 134
Throwing Style: RHFH
Niced 60 Times in 37 Posts

I really like the T3. It's been a go-to fairway driver for awhile now. I stopped throwing my Metal Flakes because of how expensive the replacements were getting. It is an exciting release for me but what I'd really like to see is a STAR T3!!!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.4
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
Niced 201 Times in 125 Posts

My local pro shop had MF T3s in stock for like a year, nobody bought them. Once McBeth started bagging them they sold out immediately. It just goes to show exactly how big of an impact a top pro can have on disc sales

Niced: (2)
Old 08-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.8
Courses Played: 20
Niced 42 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wims View Post
My local pro shop had MF T3s in stock for like a year, nobody bought them. Once McBeth started bagging them they sold out immediately. It just goes to show exactly how big of an impact a top pro can have on disc sales
Same here. I stocked up on the first run champs thinking that disc would take off, but nada. So of course I stayed 10 feet away from MF ones. At least I am past the point in my life where I am buying discs to resell. I haven't bought a disc in a month plus and don't see a need to unless something I collect or hoard shows up for cheap.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.2
Courses Played: 23
Niced 56 Times in 46 Posts

Saw that the recently released MF TB3s are a little domey and not as close to begin flat as the original runs....
Old 08-10-2017, 03:18 PM

Niced 18 Times in 11 Posts

I got a couple. They are pretty flat. About the same as the jolly launcher teebird3 that the factory store had in stock for a while.
Old 08-10-2017, 10:32 PM
* Ace Member *

Niced 301 Times in 185 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmtata01 View Post
Saw that the recently released MF TB3s are a little domey and not as close to begin flat as the original runs....
I've seen both

Pretty disappointing that the disc that's supposed to be flat doesn't come out flat.

Old 08-11-2017, 06:01 AM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 5.2
Courses Played: 18
Niced 276 Times in 183 Posts

I remember seeing some "Flat Topped" Gators for sell that had a noticeable dome to them. There were some there that actually were flat though. I know I would have been pissed if I had ordered them for a tournament or for myself and got them. They really should have be Xouts because of it, or just sold as regular Gators.